Media Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think 343 expects you to read all the books in between games, which is...no. But yeah..Spartan IV program is initiated after the events of halo 3. This time it's an all volunteer program.

Blue team's story is in the books Fall of Reach and First Strike, taking place before halo 1 and halo 2, respectively. Good reads, but obviously confusing as hell if all youve done is play the games. Then we also have Jun that survives the events of halo reach.

I think 343 expects you to read all the books in between games, which is...no. But yeah..Spartan IV program is initiated after the events of halo 3. This time it's an all volunteer program.

Blue team's story is in the books Fall of Reach and First Strike, taking place before halo 1 and halo 2, respectively. Good reads, but obviously confusing as hell if all youve done is play the games. Then we also have Jun that survives the events of halo reach.

Yeah I think I have the first 3 books, but didnt keep up with them like the games, makes sense though.

Thank you :hi5:

Yep and I believe the story of the Spartan IIIs takes places in Ghosts of Onyx...another solid read. Meant to be cheaper, quicker to augment, and more dispensable than your typical Spartan.

Last edited:
So played my first match in a long, long time and WOW! Halo 5 is truly an amazing experience now...so many maps and modes, it's a little overwhelming.

Ironically, re-reading my last post and the Halo channel has a 5 min vid on 'what you need to know for Halo 5'

For those that care, the collectors edition is down to $68 on amazon. Steal for that price.

Back