Media Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was one of the reasons I got an X1. I'm looking forward to playing some more Halo.

This was one of the reasons I got an X1. I'm looking forward to playing some more Halo.

Halo will be the only reason I buy an Xbox One. There's also a Halo Master Chief Collection coming soon containing remastered versions of Halo 1-4, gonna make it even more worth buying Xbox One.

Just saw this in the new Masterchief collection trailer. Seen in the new guys visor is The Arbiter. :pray:
image.jpg

Did they even show any gamely during the microsoft conference other than crack down its not looking to good for xbox one Igot all the next gen systems but were are the xbox first party exclusives . I thought they were supposed to show gears of war teaser and halo 5 gameplay.

I haven't played Halo in a couple years probably so that being said, don't go right into the Beta without getting used to the controls and re-familiarizing yourself with the game otherwise you might end up with 5 kills & 16 deaths in your first round. :thud: :lol

Don't think I've ever heard so many words spoken by the Master Chief at once before. He's a regular Chatty Cathy in this game.

Back