Media Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shocked at how much he spoke during Halo 4, but its great, shows 343's direction of trying to make Chief more human and less of a machine :D

image.jpg
Looks like Fillion is back as Buck.

Great news of Halo 5 today, and free DLC maps in todays age? :horror good on you 343! :clap:hi5:

So Locke's fire-team Osiris vs Chief's blue team.

Hoping Buck isn't on Locke's team.

Sadly Buck is on team Osiris.
Keep yer head down and let Locke go first Buck and maybe you'll make it to Halo 6.

Sadly Buck is on team Osiris.
Keep yer head down and let Locke go first Buck and maybe you'll make it to Halo 6.

Damn, well I'm sure some of Locke's team end up switching sides, there has to be conflict. Hopefully Buck sides with Chief in the end.

Looks good but it's pretty crazy that it doesn't come with a physical copy of the game, yet they threw in a steelbook case

Wayyy overpriced in my opinion, I recall the Reach Legendary being £99, yet this is double the price?

Crazy money, ill be happy with the Limited Edition and my 3A Chief :clap

Triforce statue eh? Their work is solid. That explains the high price, it's not a plastic one like Reach's. It looks nice enough, but I've got enough Master Chief as is; perhaps I'll downgrade to LE. I wonder if it's spoiler territory, Chief and Locke don't look so antagonistic in the statute.

If they were gonna throw a steelbook in the least they could do is make a nice cover. The generic future military geometry is just lazy and uninspiring. For $250 there should be a disc without question.

Looks good but it's pretty crazy that it doesn't come with a physical copy of the game, yet they threw in a steelbook case

I agree completely. I would think that most collectors would want a disc as part of this edition. This decision has caused quite a controversy among disappointed Halo fans. I've signed a couple of petitions myself. I doubt those do anything, but I feel better that I voiced my displeasure.

Cant believe you dont get a disk either.

Does anyone know the size of the statue?

Back