Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get the 229. Picking it up this weekend. I haven't secured a PX4 yet. I really want a 92 Compact, but it's not even submitted for the roster.

S&W and Ruger have joined Glock in suing the state over the roster and new regulations. Recently the 9th circuit judged CA's open and concealed carry restrictions unconstitutional and that the state can't strip the people of protecting themselves. If the manufacturers can make the case that are rights are being suppressed through regulation, then there are good odds the new laws may be overturned.

Oh man I hope so. I live in Illinois and I just know we're next.

SCAR 16s and 17s

2cput5c.jpg

Tavor 16 and 18

2ngy35z.jpg

You could always SSE what you want, until they take that away from us next year.

I'm going to have to try that. I can get an SSE Vector, but it's still like $2,400 which is out of my price range right now and I rarely shoot my rifle anyway. I will talk to my gunshop about it for the 92 Compact. IDK if the SSE is different for handguns versus rifles.

I found a PX4 in 9 and put a deposit on it. I'm back on my 30 day wait. I never figured the hardest part about buying a gun every 30 days would be finding a gun to buy.

I'm thinking about a little single stack 9 after that. Or maybe in 380, although I loathe having another caliber to get ammo for. They're all the rage out here though. I wanted the LC9 for so long and never got it, now I'll have to move to a different state to get one.

SCAR 16s and 17s

2cput5c.jpg

Tavor 16 and 18

2ngy35z.jpg

euetmu.jpg

Nice Job!!! I have a Scar 17 and a Tavor. I'm getting my wife a Scar 16 as a graduation gift in May.

Nice rifles!

Would love to own a Tavor 16. Are they considered SBRs?

Negative. It's overall length meets the requirements for a legal rifle without requiring SBR forms.

SCAR 16s and 17s

2cput5c.jpg

Tavor 16 and 18

2ngy35z.jpg

What kind of safe do you have wookie?

Sorry for not answering this sooner, but I just saw it. I have a regular old 24 gun Winchester safe. I currently live in an apartment, and it's the biggest one I can fit in the spare room's closet. Nothing fancy, but I'm hoping it's just enough to deter the average joe that would break in looking to steal stuff. With all my Xboxs, Playstations, and other electronics in the place I doubt they'd bother messing with the safe. Which, funny enough the rifles/handguns in the safe are worth way more to me than anything else in the apartment.

^All that and an FN57. I'd say you got the semi pistols pretty much covered lol.

Maybe once I crack 100 handguns I'd feel that way. I'm still several guns away from even finishing my Counter-Strike handgun collection. :wink1:

I'm sooo jealous on your guys there, here in the Netherlands we are limited to only 5.:gah:

Sadly, I wished I lived in a free state, which would be WAY less restrictive than California. I'd have so much more if that were the case.

Sadly, I wished I lived in a free state, which would be WAY less restrictive than California. I'd have so much more if that were the case.

You did all that in CA? It must have taken years to build up that arsenal. Half those guns are probably not even available anymore, but now I know exactly what you mean about not being able to get everything you want.

Haven't gotten anything firearm related in a while. But I couldn't pass up a super deal that one of my friend was offering, he needed money and I think he wanted to switch up to an ACOG. We have the same DDM4 rifle so he offered a Aimpoint Micro H-1 with a American defense QD mount and he threw in the Daniel Defense raised fixed mount with it for only $270! Excited to zero it out.

Back