Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found this light on ebay a lot, LOT cheaper than what they list for. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=relvCve0zQM[/ame]

should be here this week.

Nice meat goat. Did you change out your buttstock?

Yeah. I have a guy here local that gives me decent deals on Magpul so I put on a MIAD grip, ACS stock, MBUS sights and the AFG that I want to replace. Actually I've already ditched the pop up sights in favor of a scope. I could barely see the target on the long range with my failing eyesight lol.

Question for fellow Glock owners. Anyone ever have their trigger get tough to pull? I took my new G19 up to Tennessee last week and after about 2 or 3 mags the trigger became very stiff. I could pull it but I honestly thought I might break something.

I took it down yesterday when I got back home and popped the stock connector back in. Seems fine now. But it also felt fine the 50 or more times I dry fired it with the Ghost connector in there too.

I have a 3rd Gen Glock 23, never experienced this problem.

Went to the indoor range today. Put 60 rounds through the AR. No jams. Everything felt great. Used nothing but the flip up sights. Prob clean the rifle some time this week. I got my surefire m620v light today. Very nice.

I've got a Tangodown vertical grip coming this week that I can add the remote to the light that will sit on the grip. Got one off of ebay for $30 so I'm a little worried if it's the real deal or not. Hopefully it will come in the original packaging.

Nicely done EXOTICLEX.
Good to see you went with TangoDown.
Like I said earlier, it's also what I use. It's funny actually, because I also have my pressure switch hooked up to it for my Surefire. :)

tks centurion. It's been fun putting this together and still some work to do. I still need to get a cleaning kit and work with all of that. So yeah it's been fun.

I think this is a good place to ask.

Can anyone recommend a good hard case for an HK416? I'm currently waiting for my VFC/Umarex HK416 (14.5) GBB, and I'd like to keep it in a hard case. If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know. I tried searching, and I am not a frequent visitor in this section, tbh. :)

Just picked up a subcompact Taurus PT740 slim .40 cal for concealed carry. Nice little gun.

Picked this up today. After searching for a few months I finally found a FNP 9M (a "compact" FNP, it's really about the same size as a Glock 19).

ws7eit.jpg

2jac2g.jpg

I think this is a good place to ask.

Can anyone recommend a good hard case for an HK416? I'm currently waiting for my VFC/Umarex HK416 (14.5) GBB, and I'd like to keep it in a hard case. If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know. I tried searching, and I am not a frequent visitor in this section, tbh. :)

Pelican.

I keep my MR762A1 in a pelican and it's perfect.

S&W and Ruger stop selling automatic pistols in CA. M&P's already gone. Grabbed a Ruger 22/45, one of the last one's I could get. Am going on another buying spree. Must get Sig 229 and Beretta PX4 before they leave state as well. Some Sig and Beretta models already pulled out.

S&W and Ruger stop selling automatic pistols in CA. M&P's already gone. Grabbed a Ruger 22/45, one of the last one's I could get. Am going on another buying spree. Must get Sig 229 and Beretta PX4 before they leave state as well. Some Sig and Beretta models already pulled out.

correct. i'm picking up another gen3 G21SF just as a precaution in case it gets worse which i'm sure it will. who knows though. maybe with all the major manufacturers pulling out it might make a good case against the handgun roster. i'm not waiting for that though.

Yup. It's getting only worse for us. :(

You could always SSE what you want, until they take that away from us next year.

Yup. It's getting only worse for us. :(

I did get the 229. Picking it up this weekend. I haven't secured a PX4 yet. I really want a 92 Compact, but it's not even submitted for the roster.

S&W and Ruger have joined Glock in suing the state over the roster and new regulations. Recently the 9th circuit judged CA's open and concealed carry restrictions unconstitutional and that the state can't strip the people of protecting themselves. If the manufacturers can make the case that are rights are being suppressed through regulation, then there are good odds the new laws may be overturned.

Back