Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well went out and made the Steelbook Bluray purchase. I will watch it for the first time later tonight with my wife. Right now watching Clone Wars season 5 With my two youglings. On the third storyline with the droids.

Went to my local walmart. They had a bunch of bluray dvd sets, but only one walmart exclusive copy. Guess which one I bought? I know $30.00 is a bit much for any movie, but I had a rough week and could a little something special.

If I remember correctly, Austin Powers became big on home video which prompted the first sequel.

I think Chewbacca was not saying it will make more money on DVD but will find a cult following and be seen by more people that at the theater. Alot of films have done that. Hard to make money off DVD's because of rental, people sharing and copying.

I think Chewbacca was not saying it will make more money on DVD but will find a cult following and be seen by more people that at the theater. Alot of films have done that. Hard to make money off DVD's because of rental, people sharing and copying.

I see this movie becoming a bigger DVD, bluray hit than it was in the theaters.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

Back