Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it gets anywhere near $45 million I would be surprised to be honest...
It doesn't have the name recognition franchise movies have to draw crowds during opening weekend. With that said, I think word of mouth will be what helps the movie... we shall see...

I might be generous with $65 million, didn't this cost $200 million???

180ish. But we never really know the true budgets for films.

The movie won't do well initially, but if it's as good as people are saying, word of mouth will propel it to do alright.

So no one but me is a little worried about the poster? They've added new times now.....

It did...
that's why it's such a gamble for Legendary...
I think it will do well in the end, specially overseas... but I don't think it will reign the B.O. on opening weekend. I think most likely will be 3rd or 4th with Despicable Me 2 on top.

It did...
that's why it's such a gamble for Legendary...
I think it will do well in the end, specially overseas... but I don't think it will reign the B.O. on opening weekend. I think most likely will be 3rd or 4th with Despicable Me 2 on top.

Yeah #3 but maybe lower...........very interesting to see what happens. I personally think lack of at least one BIG name star is going to hurt this....

Ok so... apparently, the posters are being given out now, and will be given out to the 7:00 showing...that won't work for me. I'm heading up there to pick up maybe one or two, but I don't think I'll be able to give any out guys.

Sorry. :(

But i'll still try. Maybe things will work out at 10pm. But don't get your hopes up.

Ok so... apparently, the posters are being given out now, and will be given out to the 7:00 showing...that won't work for me. I'm heading up there to pick up maybe one or two, but I don't think I'll be able to give any out guys.

Sorry. :(

But i'll still try. Maybe things will work out at 10pm. But don't get your hopes up.

Good luck with the posters....do you know what they'll look like???

my guess is opening night will be $85 million. And Im pretty sure this will do great overseas.

But pacific rim is cooler than the dark knight rises. Lol.

You just made me thirsty :lol

Capri_Sun_Pouch.jpg

Hey! Don't hit me with a stick!!!!!

How bout a boat then :lol

121y48z.jpg

Back