Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hideo Kojima posted this on twitter. It was made by Yoji Shinkawa (Metal Gear Solid artist) in collaboration with Guillermo Del Toro.

1lavkwl.jpg

Awesome poster! :rock

It will happen. There's literally no way this movie will be number 1.

I hope it's number one. It's pretty sad the average moviegoer, if it's something new, or not a sequel or established franchise, they get all confused, and dont' get it. Or they don't even know this director did the Hellboy movies for example.

I do find the TV spots to be a bit weak. I really wish there was more push and maybe a clear description stating from the director of the Hellboy movies.

Or even a campaign stating - If you liked Transformers, you're going to love this!

Yeesh. Reading all these other forums people really believe that Grown ups 2 will destroy this movie. It will be sad IF it happens.

Maybe #3...this movie-as good as it may be- will not be making boffo bucks it's opening weekend. Geeks like us aren't the general public..

Anyone here work for AMC theaters with an IMAX? Before I go call them asking a stupid question about the posters, can anyone fill me in on what's going on?

10pm were supposed to get the posters. Now they added times leading all the way up to 10 and then 12. SO WHICH TIME IS GETTING THE POSTERS!11 :mad

Anyone bold enough to make $$$ predictions on opening weekend?????
I say $65 million

If it gets anywhere near $45 million I would be surprised to be honest...
It doesn't have the name recognition franchise movies have to draw crowds during opening weekend. With that said, I think word of mouth will be what helps the movie... we shall see...

Back