Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're like a child who wanders into the middle of the movie.

Although, Wez said this summer's biggest movie and was talking about this...for some reason, I figured he was talking about Man of Steel. Not this one. That movie sucked and the CGI was distractingly bad.

And you're like the guy who thinks he's cool because he rips on 90% of everything.

And you're like the guy who thinks he's cool because he rips on 90% of everything.

Yeah. Once again....kid who wanders into the middle of the movie.

gif-robot-fighting-393306.gif

duh ... cause it wasn't in the script until that scene :cuckoo:

:rotfl That is the only non-retarded explanation! :goodpost:

AssNerd: "Ahem, they were both in the drift so why wuzzint he awarez!??"

:lol

Me: I wouldn't give that moment up for anything. That moment rules. Period.

The assnerd is so right though :lol

The moment doesn't rule anymore once you realised it's based on a lie.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of the movie.

Although, Wez said this summer's biggest movie and was talking about this...for some reason, I figured he was talking about Man of Steel. Not this one. That movie sucked and the CGI was distractingly bad.

:cuckoo:

The CGI was phenomenal in MoS, it was very organic and it blend with everything else so naturally, even Superman's freaking cape was all CGI, you couldn't even tell!

There's a difference between silly and stupid, was everything silly? You bet, but everything made sense and it was very well grounded by the plot, honestly, all the bad things you can possibly find about this movie are nitpicks and don't really detract from the story.

You're right, I'm being too harsh on it. It was movie made for a 8 yo who doesn't care about plot, character development, anything making logical sense and can sit back and enjoy giant robots fighting monsters. I couldn't do it but kudos to those of you over the age of 8 who can.

You're right, I'm being too harsh on it. It was movie made for a 8 yo who doesn't care about plot, character development, anything making logical sense and can sit back and enjoy giant robots fighting monsters. I couldn't do it but kudos to those of you over the age of 8 who can.

Strong words from the new guy...

Yeah, my inner 8 year old sure enjoyed it :lol

But if you didn't find character development or an interesting plot here, you better start using your safety helmet... :lecture:

You do realize that all movies lie to you, right? **** ain't ****ing real.

No, it's all true!!! As usual, you're just bitter and jaded :1-1:

**** PoS.....

:thwak:nono

Back