Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to think I only nitpick when those nitpicks lead to plot holes, so I guess those wouldn't be nitpicks, but this movie doesn't really make me wanna nitpick, it just makes me sit there with my eyes wide open and smile like a kid :lol

Still, other than the sword thingy, there's not much to complain about.

Yea that's true. The sword didn't bother me though.

How in the world do you even make this movie without a ton of CGI? People in old rubber Godzilla suits from the 60s would look ridiculous in today's movies.
You're like a child who wanders into the middle of the movie.

Although, Wez said this summer's biggest movie and was talking about this...for some reason, I figured he was talking about Man of Steel. Not this one. That movie sucked and the CGI was distractingly bad.

I was talking about all movies of the summer. It's not just cg tho. Cg was needed here and it was glorious.

The swords were one of the upgrades Mako was in charge of, Raleigh wasn't aware of them. It's pretty obvious...

Also technically, I wouldn't whip out the swords until after the plasma cannon had run dry...which they pretty much did.

Why do people have issues with Gipsy's swords? :dunno

because they could have used it way earlier in the movie.

The same reason why the Jaegers aren't just sent to guard the breach and fight the Kaiju there. There'd be no reason to make a movie about it. If Gipsy used the knife first there'd be no fights, again no reason to make a movie.

Im just saying that's what people complain about. That it took them so long to get the sword out...

The swords were one of the upgrades Mako was in charge of, Raleigh wasn't aware of them. It's pretty obvious...

AssNerd: "Ahem, they were both in the drift so why wuzzint he awarez!??"

:lol

Me: I wouldn't give that moment up for anything. That moment rules. Period.

.... and she doesn't really get going until she has 2 or more people inside her :yess:

Or that special someone...

image_axd(1).gif

Back