Guillermo Del Toro is helming a Justice League: Dark movie?/General DC Movie Hub

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Guillermo Del Toro is helming a Justice League: Dark movie?

That too and Hellboy 3.....Hell I would love to see Del Toro do a Sequel or Prequel to Blade Runner as well

:lecture
I don't see this happening. He has so many projects already that he talks about. I won't expect this to really happen.

:lecture
I don't see this happening. He has so many projects already that he talks about. I won't expect this to really happen.

We all can dream can't we

I have no idea who any of these characters are.
That said, this sounds awesome.

Two of them already had movies made based on them, though none of those movies were all that great IMO.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084745/ (also had a crappy sequel)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/

Zatanna and Etrigan had appearances in Batman: the Animated Series/Justice League cartoons (Phantom Stranger also appeared once or twice in the JL cartoons I believe), and there was an excellent Spectre animated short released with one of the DC animated films.

We all can dream can't we

I want nothing more than for this to be true, but, still waiting for Hellboy 3 and will probably never happen. Waited for Mountains of Madness and never happened, he had like 2 more projects he was going to do and didn't happen.
Is Frankenstein happening? or is it another dream project?

I have no idea who any of these characters are.
That said, this sounds awesome.

Start reading the Alan Moore Swamp Thing saga...Now!

Bring on Swamp Thing, Etrigan, Doc Fate, John Constantine, Zatanna,Phantom Stranger, Spectre, Deadman,Sandman,etc and all the rest baby!...I would just love that...Del Toro as good as anyone could pull this off...The Alan Moore group Swamp Thing was one of the best Comic series ever

I really mean now

Etrigan? Spectre? Sounds more exciting than JLA at the moment.

Eager to see how they pull off Etrigan. Also I love Constantine!

Two of them already had movies made based on them, though none of those movies were all that great IMO.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084745/ (also had a crappy sequel)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360486/

Zatanna and Etrigan had appearances in Batman: the Animated Series/Justice League cartoons (Phantom Stranger also appeared once or twice in the JL cartoons I believe), and there was an excellent Spectre animated short released with one of the DC animated films.

The original Swamp Thing film is based on the original 70's comic series prior to him gaining his God-like power. We need an updated big budget swampy pic!

Oh please. GDT has like a list of 50 movies he's supposedly doing. Everything from Frankenstein to the Haunted Mansion. I'll believe it when I see a freaking trailer.

I just realized HT is the GDT of 1:6 scale :lol

Or is it the other way around?

Oh please. GDT has like a list of 50 movies he's supposedly doing. Everything from Frankenstein to the Haunted Mansion. I'll believe it when I see a freaking trailer.

I just realized HT is the GDT of 1:6 scale :lol

Or is it the other way around?

Sad but true :lol:lol:lol

True...but if this is made it might be the most anticipated flick in my life...I mean it...and I would only hope that it's a 3hr film

Given del toro's track record I doubt this will appear but I agree, if it did I'm sure it could be great. I don't really know most of the characters that well but am a huge fan of swamp thing and would love to see a really great movie adaptation and feel that del toro could manage to give it the right feel.

Sounds crazy. Movies about a group of complex characters never work - something like Expendables only works because they're very simple characters and are basically playing the personas from previous films.

Back