Guess the NEXT Star Wars 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's probably not coming soon, but I would love a Speeder Bike Trooper.

this should be changed to "Guess WHEN the next 1/6 scale is announced"

C'mon, Sideshow....

I bet if SSC does a Tarkin, it ought to be pretty fast. The costume design is available from Praji, all that is needed is a head sculpt.

It would be great to see Vader standing next to Tarkin.

I bet if SSC does a Tarkin, it ought to be pretty fast. The costume design is available from Praji, all that is needed is a head sculpt.

It would be great to see Vader standing next to Tarkin.

That would be great indeed!

:lecture

I need me some Lando :monkey5

Great pose. I think it should be a medicom rah "pelvic thrust" lando. Certainly the most appropriate manufacturer. He needs a colt 45 and a slave leia at his feet as accessories.

Such a gangsta and a playa. The Force is strong with him, be-hatch!

The only better possibility would be a medicom Mace with a voice chip that recites the Ezekiel 25:17 line from Pulp Fiction.

"The path of the jedi is beset on all side by the iniquities of the sith and the tyranny of evil chancellors . . ." And you gotta work be-atch in there somewhere, too.

Has anyone ever noticed that whenever we play these guessing games, we always get a background character that everyone complains about, and when we don't guess, we get some nice shiny figures...

Who ever saw Palpatine before he was announced?

Sio Bibble

eu_sm.jpg

I know it's probably not coming soon, but I would love a Speeder Bike Trooper.

Either of these two would rock for me! I don't know why, but I really like Sio Bibbles character. And I think the costume would look awesome in 1:6 scale!

My guess is the next 1/6 announcement wouldn't be figures but an expansion pack featuring the Interrogation Droid and Mouse Droids to compliment the Stormtroopers and Vader releases. :wacky

Hey its that time of the week again, is it too soon for a new announcement?

I am hoping for anything that can go with Vader and the Stormtroopers.:wacky

Back