Guess the NEXT Star Wars 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey its coming to Friday again. Will there be aything this time?

... T..a..r..k..i..n....

Last edited:
There was a huge gap in pre-orders after Toy Fair, hoping this doesn't happen again since they debuted so much stuff at SDCC.

Wouldnt surprise me if they hold off on any announcements, till next months Spooktacular. BTW, wasnt Prajji the figure at Spooktacular? So it could be another of the lesser known,obscure, characters.

Wouldnt surprise me if they hold off on any announcements, till next months Spooktacular. BTW, wasnt Prajji the figure at Spooktacular? So it could be another of the lesser known,obscure, characters.

No he was part of the Black and White event they hold each year. Usually releasing items that are primarily black or white in color.

TARKIN please...He'll look great displayed next to Vader...I just hope they base the sculpt off of Peter Cushing instead of that Prequels guy...(Man, I love the Original Trilogy with all my heart but) THE Prequels BLEW!!!! Episode 3 was ok, but I can't even watch Episode 1. IRVIN KERSHNER RULES!!!!

Spooktacular, that would be a good time for some scums! Perhaps Greedo?

Come on, y'all know it HAS to be Asohka! She's the Hannah Montana of $tar Wars! :joy

So many wants to chose from. I am good with ANY character that getrs a figure.

I do wonder what Sideshow thinks about the insatiable thirst that we have for Star Wars figures. They are either on cloud nine knowing they will sell a lot of these figures, or they are exhausted from making them already.

I wish announcements would be a bit more spontaneous, seems we can count on when they will be announcing them.

This has been a lght year for offerings.

Sure, we finally got Vader and a stormtrooper, but not much else this year. Other than Luke, Gen. Kenobi and Aayla. Wonder why? What's the slow-down? It's not like the thirst has waned.

This has been a lght year for offerings.

Sure, we finally got Vader and a stormtrooper, but not much else this year. Other than Luke, Gen. Kenobi and Aayla. Wonder why? What's the slow-down? It's not like the thirst has waned.

Judging from the past 2 years, we did be getting about 10 announcements a year for this line. That would leave us with about 3 more announcements before the year ends.

Averaging that out, that would be roughly one per month till December?

My dream scenario would be - Greedo, Mouse Droids expansion pack, Tarkin and some Jawas! Hah hah :wacky

Back