Guess the NEXT Star Wars 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Time to play again...

When we last left off, long ago, the most popular choices were:

Lando
Tarkin
Greedo
Tusken Raider

Since Clone Obi and now Stormtroopers, there's a better than good chance the next announcement could be a Trooper of some kind.

We know Chewie, R2, 3PO and Yoda are very unlikely any time soon, so don't even go there.

With Vader, Stormtroopers and the Rebel Fleet Trooper, and the running A NEW HOPE theme of the last few months, I'd say a TARKIN is very likely now to finish up the ANH major players (besides those NOT being made yet).

Well, we got the Tusken Raider PF, so that makes a 12" less likely, for now anyway...

Tarkin is a good bet, but they may go with Lando or Dooku...

Well, we got the Tusken Raider PF, so that makes a 12" less likely, for now anyway...

Tarkin is a good bet, but they may go with Lando or Dooku...

Lando would be a move into ESB, which I look forward to, but I really want Tarkin before we say goodbye to ANH.

Dooku is very possible given The Clone Wars...although that's the last unique, movie Sith in that line.

I hope for some kind of Commander or Officer to display with my Vader/Stormtrooper/Praji display. :D

And btw a C-3PO could be done since they have the armoured body now.

Tarkin would fit that bill nicely.

And yes, 3PO (and R2 for that matter) seems like it could easily be done. Not sure why they haven't been. But now, with clones to keep us busy, I could see R2 and 3PO as being a set (sold separately) for SDCC next year. I hope to wrong about that. I would love to see these droids sooner.

With the release of the Rebel Fleet Trooper, I'm guessing the next SS figure will be the Death Star (Squad) Trooper. I only say this because the helmet designs are similiar.

Yeah R2 would be easy but I think if SS is gonna do it they would want to make it stand apart by having alot of his parts move, I am fine with being the huge surprise of next year's SDCC though.

So I guess the next best bet would be a Sandtrooper or maybe a Bounty Hunter? :D I'd love for them to go more into ANH with maybe a Greedo?!! :D

I see Tarkin, Dooku, or Bespin Lando.

Bespin Lando is the one I really want the most though.

I think Lando & Dooku will be later. I have a feeling it will be something out of left field. What, I don't know.

Back