Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Figure Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would have used Gamora's white armor design she was (maybe still is?) sporting in the comic.

Nah she now has a new form due to powering herself up from The Black Vortex....unless they changed it again since BUT man the white Armor is the look I want the most for Gamora. I love how Mass Effect-y it looks and totally just fits her so well.

Nah she now has a new form due to powering herself up from The Black Vortex....unless they changed it again since BUT man the white Armor is the look I want the most for Gamora. I love how Mass Effect-y it looks and totally just fits her so well.

Ah, man that's it! Good point that it resembles Mass Effect in a lot of ways. You're definitely right. I mean it would take a bit of finagling to make it look MCU appropriate, but I think it is feasible. Maybe we could see this become a thing for Infinity Wars? Somehow powered by Stark Tech?

I seriously contemplated trying to kitbash a version for myself. I'm just not sure where to begin on that front.

For anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about:

dfe5ef8b1660d59b46f4eefd9ea2c53a.jpg

Ah, man that's it! Good point that it resembles Mass Effect in a lot of ways. You're definitely right. I mean it would take a bit of finagling to make it look MCU appropriate, but I think it is feasible. Maybe we could see this become a thing for Infinity Wars? Somehow powered by Stark Tech?

I seriously contemplated trying to kitbash a version for myself. I'm just not sure where to begin on that front.

For anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about:

dfe5ef8b1660d59b46f4eefd9ea2c53a.jpg

Haha if anyone can actually kit ash a decent looking Marvel NOW armor for her, I'd definitely pay for one.

I actually wouldn't want it to be Stark tech at all. Haha we don't need Tony making more people suits since he already did the ones from AOU and for Spidey. I'm sure someone out there in the cosmic world is tech savvy enough to give her that kind of armor.

Haha if anyone can actually kit ash a decent looking Marvel NOW armor for her, I'd definitely pay for one.

I actually wouldn't want it to be Stark tech at all. Haha we don't need Tony making more people suits since he already did the ones from AOU and for Spidey. I'm sure someone out there in the cosmic world is tech savvy enough to give her that kind of armor.
Fair enough. I redact my thought. I had thought it would tie Avengers and GOTG together but that might be a lot more overreaching by Stark than he should be.

I'll definitely have to buy the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Star Lord! I picked up the Star Lord from the first Guardians of the Galaxy and loved it! It's my first and favorite HT I've ever had! Has there been any production pics for Vol. 2 HT? I've seen the production pics for the movie, hardcore Guardians fan :D

I don't know if i will re-buy the team but I plan to buy the new figures. I wish Ego's costume had some more purple highlights.

I'll definitely have to buy the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Star Lord! I picked up the Star Lord from the first Guardians of the Galaxy and loved it! It's my first and favorite HT I've ever had! Has there been any production pics for Vol. 2 HT? I've seen the production pics for the movie, hardcore Guardians fan :D

At this stage I'd say it's all too far away. We haven't even had any Dr. Strange teases yet... and they surely won't be far away.

Hope they go all in like they did with AoU and Civil War and we get:

Star-Lord
Gamora
Drax
Baby Grott
Rocket
Mantis
Nebula
Yondu
Ayesha
Ego

Hope they go all in like they did with AoU and Civil War and we get:

Star-Lord
Gamora
Drax
Baby Grott
Rocket
Mantis
Nebula
Yondu
Ayesha
Ego

Considering how fast Star Lord sold out, how well the movie did, how well all of the other marvel movies have been, and the fact that HT lately have just been producing more and more new product, I think this is an actual possibility.

Wow seeing how good Doctor Strange looks in HT form makes me very excited even more so for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 HT's!! :D

Now that Groot got even cuter, my girlfriend's gonna be wanting all the new decent looking Groot products for sure.

I have the full team (Drax ordered), so don't think I need to upgrade, apart from Rocket.

Don't love the expression on the current HT one. Wouldn't mind another version.

At this stage I'd say it's all too far away. We haven't even had any Dr. Strange teases yet... and they surely won't be far away.

I saw Doctor Strange today it looked great! I have a speculatory theory about Vol. 2. I bet we'll see it either around Christmas of this year or Early January. (No inside info just a thought.) I know they unveiled Star Lord in December (also in August too)

SSC Exclusive Starlord figure will have armor, the rest not. That's my guess. Baby groot with outfit and rocket two pack is a must!

Back