Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Figure Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm assuming all of the main cast will get a figure. And I think Yondu will probably get one this time around, but that's probably it.

Mentioned this in the Rocket & Groot thread a while back but Zoe just shared a peak at her Vol 2 costume. As I mentioned, white undershirt added to her costume. She's gonna have the biggest costume change but still not a dramatic evolution. Rest of the team won't look too different from Vol 1, Star-Lord is gonna stick with the short jacket from what I saw.

12049360_10153608916584150_3178881910492465656_n.jpg

524782_10153603090354150_3418283137408364751_n.jpg

She looks good green...

I don't see myself re-buying all the main characters but am all in again for new ones. I assume Groot will be different enough for a purchase though.

I don't see myself re-buying all the main characters but am all in again for new ones. I assume Groot will be different enough for a purchase though.

Well you can probably tell from Gunn's teaser pic a while back, Groot will be a fraction of his Vol 1 size :lol Not sure if he'll grow back to full size by the end of the film, everything I saw was little Groot.

I will say if you liked Rocket's Ravager costume, you'll like the Vol 2 outfit. So that might be a reason to get the Vol 2 figure.

I will say if you liked Rocket's Ravager costume, you'll like the Vol 2 outfit. So that might be a reason to get the Vol 2 figure.
That sounds great...especially when if can get most of the Guardians in matching garb now. Guess Gamora doesn't have any red on her though from what we've seen so far.

Well you can probably tell from Gunn's teaser pic a while back, Groot will be a fraction of his Vol 1 size :lol Not sure if he'll grow back to full size by the end of the film, everything I saw was little Groot.

Thats what i meant. So he will be a purchase or whoever he comes with. What else have you seen that you can share?

Thats what i meant. So he will be a purchase or whoever he comes with. What else have you seen that you can share?

I know who the villains are :wink1: But I can't disclose that on a forum sorry. All I'll say is all the fan guesses I've seen are completely off base, Gunn will surprise you guys with his choices here.

Last edited:
VILLAINS! PLURAL! :D now that's awesome we're getting more than one. I know the first one did as well but it's cool to see we're gonna keep getting more characters and I just hope they're written better than both Ronan and Nebula were. I can't wait to find out who they are.

:wink1:

I know who the villains are :wink1: But I can't disclose that on a forum sorry. All I'll say is all the fan guesses I've seen are completely off base, Gunn will surprise you guys with his choices here.

Thats cool. I don't even know who is being speculated :rotfl

Looks like we're still getting a bald Nebula in this film. I love the look though I still eventually wanna see her with long hair like she had in the Infinity Gauntlet.

Cevzv6zUEAAvHeG.jpg:large

Doesn't sound very exciting a this point. I hope we somehow get Adam Warlock but am not holding my breath.

Well I said Gunn's villain choices will be surprising, I didn't say they'd be anyone cool :lol

Back