Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - Figure Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Re-release all the figures from the first movie with updated outfit from this movie. Easy for them to do. We only got each characters initial outfit instead of the ones they wore later on, including the final team outfit.

While I realize this will most likely happen, I wish it would not.

All of the outfits that Hot Toys made the first time were perfect. Plus, I hated the matching Ravager outfits at the end.

I just wish they would go back to the first pants with Drax, as the orange ones just scream prison cell Drax to me.

Little Groot should be cool. Maybe it will come with the new version of Drax. Hopefully there will be Yondu and Nebula figures this time. I wonder if there will ever be a Ronan figure.

That's a good idea! Really hoping for Nebula and Yondu figures too. :)

The fans of GOTG who bought the first series of HT figures should send them a LOUD message.
"We won't buy any new figures without DRAX FIRST!"

I won't be getting any of the GOTG 2 figures. I'm perfectly satisfied with my GOTG Star Lord (which I think is an excellent likeness to Pratt and figure overall) representing the franchise in my collection for the time being.

I won't buy any until I see a Drax up for pre-order!
No way I'll be screwed over by HOT TOYS twice!
I won't have two incomplete teams!

Heh I had a fear we would see a HT Drax near the release of Guardians 2.

I too will just get Drax, IF they release him. I'm happy with the first set. BUT I would not be surprised if we see the whole team again released without Drax:(

It seems that Starlord hasn't got his 'rocketboot' or does he only wear them with his ravager gear?

For me Chris Pratt was a show stealer as a character I knew nothing about in a 'universe' I knew nothing about prior to watching Guardians of the Galaxy. And he managed to pull off a similar vibe in Jurassic World. So if there is one figure I regret not buying (although I know where one is retail near by for quite a bit more than launch RRP), it is him.

I'm interested to see the design, the likeness, and whether (please, please) he has the Walkman again.. Given I'll be largely done with Avenger MCU characters by then, he'll be on my watchlist..

Back