Growing Old Disgracefully!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get more toys and figures for my birthday than my 7 year old niece :lol

I doubt it'll be any different when I hit 39 in 11 years. Excellent haul and happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Ya Old GIT....

Can't believe you did not get the present from me today... The lass at the post office said you would get it this morning... Chuffin Royal Mail.
Ow well at least you will get something tomorrow.

Have a great rest of the day and try not to fall asleep in the chair and mess em again... It comes to us all.

LOL I can't even remember being 28!! In fact I don't remember much! That seems like ages ago.... ow it was ages ago

Hi Dorgs!

I collected it from the Post Office after I took the pics. Thanks verymuch mate!

Once the kids are in bed I shall be having at that Hasbro Sandtrooper and one of your Medi bodies will be slipping in there!

Question. Have you glued the shoulder joints? They still move fine, but appear to have been "repaired" interested to know what you did if anything?

LOL I can't even remember being 28!! In fact I don't remember much! That seems like ages ago.... ow it was ages ago

I hear ya. And if/when I want to revisit year 28... I just go and date a 28 year old chick or something. :duff

(Note: As a personal policy I never "revisit" any ages earlier than 21 :lol )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Darthgothikus!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Happy Birthday me old muck muckeroo!! :fireworks:fest:mexwave

Thats alot of speeders :google

Hey what the Stig doing back there next to Boba?
Bday6.jpg

Hi Dorgs!

I collected it from the Post Office after I took the pics. Thanks verymuch mate!

Once the kids are in bed I shall be having at that Hasbro Sandtrooper and one of your Medi bodies will be slipping in there!

Question. Have you glued the shoulder joints? They still move fine, but appear to have been "repaired" interested to know what you did if anything?

I dont remember.. I think it must be my age! I remember them being really brittle like they were made of filo pastry.

I think I had one where I stared at it too hard and the shoulder fell off. Then I must have super glued it back on.
I still have a few medi bodies (the others are off to belgium) you can have and that SS Stormie body and some medi stormie hands if you want them...
Now wheres my slippers and pipe.... Nursie will be here soon with my pills.

I wish my wife would buy me something like that for my birthday, i was 36 last birthday, and she hates my dollies & would never ask me if i wanted anything like that.

You are very lucky mate.

Happy Birthday me old muck muckeroo!! :fireworks:fest:mexwave

Thats alot of speeders :google

Hey what the Stig doing back there next to Boba?

Ha ha! I thought you would spot him!

I was doing the weekly shop in Sainsbury's the other day and spotted some "Stig" shaped bubble bath on the shelf. On closer inspection I realised the Lid/Helmet came off and looked to be about 1/6 scale. As it was only a fiver I chucked it in the trolly. It's a tad small (bit like the Tomy helmets) but on my Aliens Ripley looks pretty cool!

Happy Birthday man, this is truly the best month/season to be born and celebrate in.

I turned 39 back in May! However, something happened 16 days ago that made me feel old.

My wife had my first kid.

Isabelle Leia, the most beutifull girl in the world.

I dont remember.. I think it must be my age! I remember them being really brittle like they were made of filo pastry.

I think I had one where I stared at it too hard and the shoulder fell off. Then I must have super glued it back on.
I still have a few medi bodies (the others are off to belgium) you can have and that SS Stormie body and some medi stormie hands if you want them...
Now wheres my slippers and pipe.... Nursie will be here soon with my pills.

Hehe u are a mad bugger m8 :lol

Ha ha! I thought you would spot him!

I was doing the weekly shop in Sainsbury's the other day and spotted some "Stig" shaped bubble bath on the shelf. On closer inspection I realised the Lid/Helmet came off and looked to be about 1/6 scale. As it was only a fiver I chucked it in the trolly. It's a tad small (bit like the Tomy helmets) but on my Aliens Ripley looks pretty cool!

It looks pretty good m8, im a big Stig fan and i always watch Top Gear they crack me up.

I turned 39 back in May! However, something happened 16 days ago that made me feel old.

My wife had my first kid.

Isabelle Leia, the most beutifull girl in the world.

Ah grats to you both :D

Happy belated-what a wonderful batch of birthday goodies! How sweet to have a hobby-supportive family.

And trust me, once you get past 25 or so age doesn't matter as much, until you start looking that half-century in the eye.
(Ask me next May how *that* is going....)

Back