Grind House: Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez - TRAILER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
creature4000 said:
to me.. it looks like that tried way too hard to make it a cult classic! (I know thats what they wanted).. I'll save my money.:monkey3

You Sir/Madam must be the most boring person on earth. Go see it and have some mindless VIOLENT fun!

I cannot wait for this movie. I saw the standee for this in the theatre the other day. It is set up like a box office and has pics from both flicks on it. it even has a small Machete poster on it as well.

These definately appear to fit the mindless violent fun category. :lol

Looks awesome! Typical Tarantino - the first things you see in the trailer are a girl's bare feet. That man has a fetish!

quarr said:
Looks awesome! Typical Tarantino - the first things you see in the trailer are a girl's bare feet. That man has a fetish!
:lol Ive never noticed that. But even just from memory I think your right. He does put a lot of female feet in his movies.
I always cringe when I see Uma's skies

quarr said:

feet are okay...

but amputees w/ BFGs in the stump...WEEEEEEEEE!! :monkey5

Back