Grievous 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if he'll come with his blaster. Exclusive accessories are not supposed to be repeated but back when ROTS Obi-Wan came out the idea of a 1/6 Grievous was nothing but a pipe dream.

I wonder if he'll come with his blaster. Exclusive accessories are not supposed to be repeated but back when ROTS Obi-Wan came out the idea of a 1/6 Grievous was nothing but a pipe dream.

That's why I didn't bother mentioning it-- but, if there are battle droids on the horizon (one would hope) then the blaster IS going to be repeated...

I could see them making the hand and blaster a single piece like Greedo in order to get around exclusive issues. But if he doesn't come with it I'd be fine as its unlikely I'd display him with the blaster.

Hello, I am a person who also wanted Grievous come in 1/6 scale..
a few months ago, i asked my friend to do something "custom" to my ugly hasbro grievous.. because I can not wait until the sideshow one released :(.. then i photographed him and tried to make him looked alive... Maybe some friends here have seen the pictures, i have posted them in my "1:6 Star Wars Photography" thread actually..
so, while waiting for grievous sideshow to come.. let me share my work about him in hasbro custom mode.. thx for looking :)

DSC_0165640.jpg

DSC_0189640.jpg

Grievous, what? Where?

SS did say something about the Separatist movement coming for SDCC.... but I thought that meant Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids and DOOKU.

Grievous would be awesome, but you'd think they could do a Boba Fett before that.

Back