Grievous 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If HT can get away with charging $225 for an Indy figure with no likeness, then SS is gonna be able to charge $200 for a Grievous.

Grievous is just one guy, I not so worried. More concern over the army of Battle Droids.:google

When it comes to "army builder" figures, I generaly want a squad, so 6-10 figures. ATM, I've got 2 of the ANH stormtroopers, plus my two WIP femmtroopers, giving me a squad of 4, I need to get atleast 2 more.

I've just got the two sandtroopers ( White and orange pauldrons) I need to get the black one as well.

So yeaah, 6 battledroids if the articulation is there ( and at this scale, with their simplicity, there is no reason for it NOT to be)

Ask Sideshow
Monday, June 13th, 2011

Q.
Can we expect to see the pre-order of a 1/6 General Grievous and when you do get around to him will he be in the larger size 14-inch like Vader. P.S I just got my Cody! Amazing Figure!

A.
Grievous is a BIG dude. Although he rarely stands fully erect, because he’s always in that very vulture-like hunch, the 1:6 Grievous figure will tower above everyone except Vader (and perhaps IG-88). We are hoping to reveal Grievous fairly soon, perhaps at a very big fan convention in sunny San Diego, or perhaps soon after. Glad to hear that you are enjoying Cody!

Sweet, hope his arms come apart and able to hold 4 lightsabers!!! :D

EDIT: And I hope he comes out next year as there is already too much coming out this year.

I'm really dialing back on PT figures, but I would buy Grievous if he's done well :lecture

Same here, but will wait to decide for sure on Grievous until he's revealed. He may be hard to pass on if they do him right. My next concern is the price given the intricacies of making this piece.

Sweet, hope his arms come apart and able to hold 4 lightsabers!!! :D

Let's just say the physics in the movie is CG fantasy, and cannot be achieved in reality, but you will not be disappointed with the figure.

I'm really dialing back on PT figures, but I would buy Grievous if he's done well :lecture

I haven't seen him painted yet, but what I have seen is huge and gorgeous!

There's no reason why they shoudnt be able to do two packs of battle droids. Super battle droid would be excellent too. I do hope they add metal to these guys!
When it comes to "army builder" figures, I generaly want a squad, so 6-10 figures. ATM, I've got 2 of the ANH stormtroopers, plus my two WIP femmtroopers, giving me a squad of 4, I need to get atleast 2 more.

I've just got the two sandtroopers ( White and orange pauldrons) I need to get the black one as well.

So yeaah, 6 battledroids if the articulation is there ( and at this scale, with their simplicity, there is no reason for it NOT to be)

Let's just say the physics in the movie is CG fantasy, and cannot be achieved in reality, but you will not be disappointed with the figure.

I haven't seen him painted yet, but what I have seen is huge and gorgeous!

Dammit Surfer! Spill it! You also teased us in the Boba thread! What do you know?!?!?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?!? :mad:

hope SS does not rush this, hopes are high for a development. besides, there's too much already for 2011. give us time to rake some moolah

Oh, trust me, they have not rushed this. They've been working to get him primo correct since before I started painting for them. I think he'll be the single most epic 1/6 Star Wars figure yet and for a long time.

Oh, trust me, they have not rushed this. They've been working to get him primo correct since before I started painting for them. I think he'll be the single most epic 1/6 Star Wars figure yet and for a long time.

:yess: Great news! This'll be a fantastic addition to any (and every) 1/6 SW collection.

Possible exclusives: staff (used when fighting Obi Wan on Utapau)
or
stolen lightsabers (from dead jedi)

Would love it if there was a simultaneous release of Grievous from Ep. III and his pre-cyborg look as well.

Review_PreCyborgGrievous_still.jpg

Back