Grievous 1/6th figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Customized (rescale and repaint) General Grievous 12 inch hasbro"
by Bounty hunter

grievousfullbody_2.jpg

grievousfullbody.jpg

grivous-detail_1.jpg

grivous-detail_2.jpg

PROPORTION
proportion2.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! That's interesting news above...of course we've seen the protos for the battle droids and super battle droids, so that's no surprise really.... but GRIEVOUS? That would be awesome. Probably the last thing they'll show though, so maybe next year at SDCC. Looking forward to Nute Gunray as well (under-appreciated villain).

All good news except... WHERE'S FRIGGIN' HOTH!?

I missed this and I can't find them on Sideshow's site. Can you help me out with finding them?

This is one of those figures I've been quietly looking forward to. I can't wait to see what SS comes up with to make this work. Could be one of the best 1:6th figures we've seen.

Im willing to bet this will be the most expensive figure yet, grievous is being made by hot toys and sold through sideshow.so you can expect hot toys prices on this one.hot toys will be doing more and more figures as time passes.and side show will be doing the simple figures and still be at the $100.00 range.

it was in a the production blog at some point.its common knowledge that hot toys is making the armor for the troopers.there was a thread not long ago about hot toys doing star wars stuff and thats where alot of the information surfaced about this issue.

This is one of those figures I've been quietly looking forward to. I can't wait to see what SS comes up with to make this work. Could be one of the best 1:6th figures we've seen.

I have a feeling that SS is going to nail this figure. This is one 12" I won't mind paying 200 dollars for.

that's what she said...:rotfl:rotfl

the prices of these figures is going up like the price of gas is.the days of buying figures for around $50.00 is over. once grievous,fett,IG-88 come out the normal price for the figures will be $150.00-$200.00 a pop!

I have a feeling that SS is going to nail this figure. This is one 12" I won't mind paying 200 dollars for.

that's what she said...:rotfl:rotfl

It could reach that level if it has the amount of detail that I think can be put into it.

You know this for definite or just speculating?

He's speculating and misinterpreting. Hot toys helped out with the design of the Armored figure bodies, as well as with the early design stages of the armor. They also Shared some of how they design figures like the endos with sideshow, however, IG-88 is entirely IN-HOUSE using techniques they learned from working with sideshow. This was all disclosed in the videos they posted during SDCC where they also showed the digitial mock-up of IG88 .

It's also a safe bet that what they learned from IG-88 is being applied to grevious.

It's NEVER been said that grevious was being made by hot toys. This little rumor is part long-standing fan-wish and part speculation that's been popping up all over the inter-webs since sideshow and hot toys started working together.

Last edited:
if Hot Toys is involved, Grievous could very well exceed $200 (unlike Hot Toys new Predator line, the Grievous body will have more articulation but will not have multiple uses).

if Hot Toys is involved, Grievous could very well exceed $200 (unlike Hot Toys new Predator line, the Grievous body will have more articulation but will not have multiple uses).
kRegardless of hot toys

It will be more than $200

Yep-- Back on page two... Good news indeed.

VERY Good news indeed! I am keen to know how posable are the Battle Droids.

I hope the numerous paint variation is good enough encouragement for Sideshow to invest more efforts on R&D.

Back