Grey Hulk Poll about Price/Es 179

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Want a gift on Grey Hulk Price?

• Yes of course because Es increase with 29

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yes because don't understand that price

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No it's normal, do nothing

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akamonrg

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok for Es 179 but as customer have no choice and sideshow make an error why they didn't offer us a gift on price.
They offer the choice to cancel but all fan will never do that :lol :monkey5

i don't really care if the ES was hiked but i was hoping SS would lower the price as well :monkey2 I know 179 is not much but lower price would be awesome :D

jlcmsu said:
They increased it 29 spots and you want a gift? brother :confused:

Yes because think when a seller do a mistake you can have a gift, all times I buy something and there is an error the seller do something to make me happy as it can be possible.
All people who pre order hulk were happy to see ES at 150 and now we discover that it is 179, next day 200???
I'm happy that 29 happy people will have a grey hulk but last year people tell nothing for dr doom and this year it's the same thing.

Or have an other solution, do an exclusive additional item like the nameplate like dr doom bust or something like that to prove people that they buy a really exclusive and that you understand that an error justify a little gift :D

Perhaps we will have nothing but think really when this situation happen a little thing for customers is justify.:cool:

akamonrg.....tu parles francais j'imagine..Cela est visible a cause de la maniere dont tu ecris ton anglais...:lol

akamonrg said:
Yes because think when a seller do a mistake you can have a gift, all times I buy something and there is an error the seller do something to make me happy as it can be possible.
All people who pre order hulk were happy to see ES at 150 and now we discover that it is 179, next day 200???
I'm happy that 29 happy people will have a grey hulk but last year people tell nothing for dr doom and this year it's the same thing.

Or have an other solution, do an exclusive additional item like the nameplate like dr doom bust or something like that to prove people that they buy a really exclusive and that you understand that an error justify a little gift :D

Perhaps we will have nothing but think really when this situation happen a little thing for customers is justify.:cool:

I disagree I don't think a gift is justified in this instance. It's not like they are canceling orders because they oversold they are letting folks keep them. :confused:

Shai Hulud said:
akamonrg.....tu parles francais j'imagine..Cela est visible a cause de la maniere dont tu ecris ton anglais...:lol

translation :)
you speak francais I imagine.. This parried has the maniere of which you ecris your English

I think the gift in this case is the 29 extra Hulks. If they canceled those oversold orders, this place would probably implode. Besides, if I am to understand the true collector mentality correctly, shouldn't edition size not matter, especially if you secured a piece you want?

jlcmsu said:
translation :)
you speak francais I imagine.. This parried has the maniere of which you ecris your English

Josh whats that language ???? Frenchglish ???:lol

Bannister said:
I think the gift in this case is the 29 extra Hulks. If they canceled those oversold orders, this place would probably implode. Besides, if I am to understand the true collector mentality correctly, shouldn't edition size not matter, especially if you secured a piece you want?

Yeah, exactly!

Shai Hulud said:
Josh whats that language ???? Frenchglish ???:lol

I used an online translator. So it doesn't pick everything up I guess. :lol

Bannister said:

That's a tough one...
I for one would like to keep the edition size as low as possible on anything I get, to make it more unique.
Of course I would like to take the moral highground and say "good for you", however, as a SDCC preorder customer, if my preorder was not honored to keep the edition to 150, I would probably implode!

As we have posted, we want to honor those pre-orders that were taken. While we do try to get everything perfect, sometimes it is not possible. If any collector decides to cancel their pre-order due to edition size issues or price, we will certainly offer those to the wait list for collectors who ended up in the 'Damn it, I just missed it' zone.

We apologize for any issues that we may have caused for our Grey Hulk Premium Format or Marvel collectors.

Best,
Chicky

YES!!! Anyone that does not like the new 179 mark should cancel and *crossing fingers* my brother's waitlist get converted

so did we figure out where the xtra $100.00 between the green and grey came from? did they under charge the folks at SDCC and if so, why is the price on the SS site still 324 for green?

Bannister pretty much summed it up. Big deal. I'm just happy I got mine and yes I am one of those collectors who would have order this amazing rendition of Grey Hulk no matter what the price was.

Chicky said:
If any collector decides to cancel their pre-order due to edition size issues or price, we will certainly offer those to the wait list for collectors who ended up in the 'Damn it, I just missed it' zone.

Best,
Chicky

I like it Chicky, I think SS should rename it to the Damn it, I just missed it list

Back