Grey Hulk Poll about Price/Es 179

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Want a gift on Grey Hulk Price?

• Yes of course because Es increase with 29

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Yes because don't understand that price

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No it's normal, do nothing

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chicky said:
If there is any issue with the expense of the Grey Hulk exclusive, we can certainly convert any standing pre-orders for full payment to a flexible payment plan as well. Please e-mail customer service within the next week if you are interested.

best,
C

Great thing for people who cannot pay this item at one time.
But I still thinking free shipping for all will be great, think this would be a great gift that is possible for sideshow (a t-shirt or hat limited to 179 with this hulk is great too but free shipping is better).
:cool: :rolleyes:

Yes but when a compagny like sideshow do a mistake with edition number, announced 150 and after sold out write 179, think a little gift could be do.
Collector accepted to pay 100$ moreover if they have no surprise, nobody will cancel if they want this grey hulk and we have no choice about this ES as we want this but we can talk about and tell our opinion and if sideshow have a little respect for this collector I think sideshow can do a litlle gift.
:cool:

Last edited:
Bodie The Cursed said:
Its only 29.. no biggie.. the weird number kinda makes is cooler..

it's 20% of the ES :monkey3 not huge but not little too :monkey2 and CC pre order have free shipping and other not.:monkey3

akamonrg said:
it's 20% of the ES :monkey3 not huge but not little too :monkey2 and CC pre order have free shipping and other not.:monkey3

No disrespect but you're definitely :horse

If it really bothers you that bad just go ahead and cancel and let someone who doesn't mind the ES a chance to pick it up from the waitlist.

there is no disrespect just talk about an error because last year dr doom haved his ES increase too. I think when a compagny write 150 worlwide and after do 179 item something is wrong.
It's easy to tell cancel or something like that when you absolutly want this hulk as you see your PF doom and love that each day.
Telling a SW PF fan to cancel Vador obi or leia :lol .
If sideshow want to do nothing, ok, it's their business but each collector can told that this situation isn't right and ask for something as they buy an item that not cost peanut :cool: :rotfl .

up to remember how customer opinion is important for sideshow when we see the Venom/spidey BUST diorama and when we see that they increase the ES or Morgul Lord with 200 without writing anything about it like a secret for selling more.:monkey1
I did not think this will arrive so fast between 2 Increase of ES as normally you're waiting 1 year :emperor :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1
Perhaps a new server crash and server in a last standing stop to sell after 200 :rotfl :rotfl
peace with its heart this server was a good boy :rotfl :rotfl

Back