Greetings...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
My name is Brian aka Steel...

I'm a child of the 80's and longtime action figure collector of various Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe and other related genres.

My collecting passions make me a:

-Completist of the 25h style GI Joes

-Collector of select Marvel Legends, DC Universe Classics, Transformers and of course, Sideshow, Medicom, Takara, Hot Toys etc. versions of select charcters

-If I really like an item enough to buy it, I will buy one to open, one to keep in package.

I used to own a toysite called "Ring of Collectors" and recently reopened the site as a tool to help collectors network and save money/time while hopefully avoiding ebay hazards at www.roctoys.com . It's a work in progress and is not meant to be a toy news site..strictly a tool. I also own a site called MMAspot which is dedicated to Mixed Martial Arts www.mmaspot.net as I am an Isshinryu karate practicioner.

I found this site while trying to learn more about the Medicom Anakin almost a year ago and decided it was time to join the community. I'm from NJ and am always looking to network with fellow collectors in the PA and tri-state area.

This is an awesome site and I happy to have found a place where the detail I find so important, is considered equally valuable and not "some dumb dork stuff".

You guys rock as a community and I'd like to that the site owners for creating a place for people like us.

See you on the forums...

Brian

Hi, there :wave

Edit:

Isn't Isshinryu karatet what Dwight form the office practices...love that show.

Thanks guys! Not even 2 full days and I LOVE this place.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back