Greetings and salutations from R KN SAW...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Toy Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been lurking on this site for some time now and decided to join awhile back, but life has taken priority over fun as of late, so I am just now getting back to "normal".

I am an avid toy collector and have a rather extensive collection. I currently collect Neca Predators and Terminator and will add Gremlins to that shortly. DCUC, DC action League, Marvel Select, Marvel Universe, Futurama, Family Guy, Ben 10, Venture Bros. Cherry Pick Star Wars, DC Direct, GI Joe, MOTU and Ghostbusters. more and more 12 inch figures are being added to my collection everyday including Hot Toys, Sideshow, 3R, DiD, Triad, Blitzway and Go Hero among others.

Former lines on display are Marvel Legends, JLU, DC Direct, Mcfarlane Dragons, Monsters and hot babes, Neca Pirates, Harry Potter, everything Neca movie related, Muppet's, Popeye, Pink Panther, Underdog, Herculoids, Thundar, Ren and Stimpy, Incredibles and Southpark plus a whole ton of other stuff.

About two years ago I took the leap and bought a Hot Toys Wolverine, because I was one of the few who actually liked the movie, and because I thought it was a truly beautiful piece of art. the likeness was spot on and Michael Crawford's review sold me. The hardest part was spending $200, but once I got past that I haven't looked back.
I'm at 27 Hot Toys now with 11 more on order and like most of you I cant wait for Superman, Keaton Batman, and Nicholson Joker.
I also have 30 other 1/6 figures from various lines that, while some are not as detailed as as Hot Toys, are still very Cool in their own right.
My next thing I want to try is kit bashing and throwing together some custom pieces like the one's I saw in Elvis1976 thread among others from the galleries and on you tube.

That's me guys, hope to fit in with the rest of you FREAKS!

welcome to the show sir cant wait for all these release's either..I got mr j on order too and bats ,and couple others ...very hard to grow up with these amazing works ..like wolverine ,wish would have grabbed him up ...love his cameo in x 1st class..anyhow welcome to the forum......

Back