Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0TaUvnm.jpg

If it's a form fitting suit made of energy, though, doesn't that make sense? Be thankful that the PF's not got nipples.:lol

Not sure why SS calls it a pf as it is not 1/4 scale.

I still can't get over the pose, sculpt or paint. But the light up feature is nice.

Hmmm I started to like this statue, it appears to be growing on me. May order the Ex in the future, but I have too many coming in April already.

:welcome1::fireworks

If you like it then sure.

Thank you.:lol

Of course, I'm still new in this statue world. .
Need experts like you guys's opinion, suggestion, and point of view, consider me as a newbie here.
Now, am more to Comiquette and PF especially Ex version instead 1/6 scales.

Last edited:
I've actually always liked this statue. The only thing putting me off was people's comments about it but its growing & growing on me now. I've got the Spider-Woman PF ordered & I've just asked if I can change it over to this. I really like the Spider-Woman statue but its turned out a mess. Fingers crossed I can

No my friend:) But the regular hand's light up feature is strong too...

535434_560447520646981_1103537509_n.jpg

WOW! i never even thought of getting the Green Lantern but this pic just oozes quality! EX is still available on the SS website and this brilliant pic gives you a great idea of scale! Anyone tempted to get this piece after initially thinking they wouldnt get it? :dunno

Last edited:
Hmmm I started to like this statue, it appears to be growing on me. May order the Ex in the future, but I have too many coming in April already.

I am seriously considering this now... but with Batman in may ... ugggg

WOW! i never even thought of getting the Green Lantern but this pic just oozes quality! EX is still available on the SS website and this brilliant pic gives you a great idea of scale! Anyone tempted to get this piece after initially thinking they wouldnt get it? :dunno

Dude ... have you not been reading all of the the "ah crap now I have to get this responses".... of course the pics have changed things:nana:

More then any other THIS is the pic that is making me really lean towards getting this statue now. It just LOOKS better then it did from the first photos, and this is exactly how I would be displaying this.... This is NOT an easy decision:gah:..... and yes I do realize that after ALL of my making fun of this piece I should have to NOT order this... but ...:nana:

Edit: Okay I know a lot of guys wanted to see what this would look like next to another PF... so here is a photoshop pic of GL next to the Captain America TFA PF. They are the same hight, and judging from the apple in the pic they are currently very close to being at the SAME scale... or atleast the best I could do.

GLandCap_zpsfad60b7e.jpg

Last edited:
i have it on order n from the pics its looking good.... i m not GL fan i just getting him for JLA..... n if u taking abt anatomy it looks bit more but after all this is comic base ..... in this statue Light feature is awesome ......

Back