Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks crazy good now, I can't imagine why these were not the photos they used in the beginning. Compared to the originals, it's like night and day. I'm thinking about ordering him now... decisions, decisions!

Dont know why the "this isnt 1/4 scale" trolls are still on that bandwagon, the pose obviously makes him look that way

Anyway, this is still definitely the same exact statue from before, but the new pictures do give us a better sense of what it actually looks like because there isnt so much foreshortening. The camera does that so much that pictures almost never do justice to a statue. And with gl's pose? Its a nightmare.

Having said all that, even the regular hand looks awesome and i just might get this because it takes one angle to make a statue look good ( like my boromir maquette, in my opinion).

Damn, the new official pics makes it looks better! from the specs, seems the shipping will be fairly cheap

Everyone hates on it then everyone loves it. Weird.

Its certainly what i was thinking except i kinda liked it first time round but didnt pull the trigger, now after seeing that pic of the GL next to that guy, it kind of gives you a better overall idea of scale and also the light features look awesome. I dont want to do it cos i've just got too much coming over the next few months but these new pics are pushing me to do it...its like some kind of jedi mind trick! :gah:

Easy pass. Light up ring is nice, but face, hypermusculature, lame pose, bad base, shiny everything, etc. ruin it.

The guys who ordered this will not be sorry for this, believe me:)

:gah: this isnt helping Magnum, your pic is just awesome and its making me want to spend more money that i dont have! I may have to cancel my Droids PF Exclusive to fund this....

Only Joking! :lol But seriously, if someone can confirm that they'll be a Green Lantern 2 movie then i'm in!

:gah: this isnt helping Magnum, your pic is just awesome and its making me want to spend more money that i dont have! I may have to cancel my Droids PF Exclusive to fund this....

Only Joking! :lol But seriously, if someone can confirm that they'll be a Green Lantern 2 movie then i'm in!

url

I understand you my friend. I have the same problems like where can I save money to have this or that:) If you are a fan of Lantern or prepare for making a line of Justice League then the answer is simple:) I don't know if you read Neal Adams's Green Arrow & Green Lantern comics but if you do then you have to be excited cause if Sideshow will make an arrow as dynamic as lantern then wow, that would be amazing:)

I understand you my friend. I have the same problems like where can I save money to have this or that:) If you are a fan of Lantern or prepare for making a line of Justice League then the answer is simple:) I don't know if you read Neal Adams's Green Arrow & Green Lantern comics but if you do then you have to be excited cause if Sideshow will make an arrow as dynamic as lantern then wow, that would be amazing:)

Thats the thing Magnus, i wasnt intending to collect many of the DC characters (Batman, Joker and Supes), especially after just getting upto date with all the Marvel pieces i wanted, notably The comic Avengers Line up!. Now i can see myself getting hooked on getting all the Justice League...should of stuck with collecting Eaglemoss's Marvel/DC Figurine Collection :(

There is no confirmation of a new movie. He would be in the Justice League movie if it gets made. He doesn't need a movie to warrant a purchase though. He was number seven on IGN's list of 100 greatest comic heroes.

There is no confirmation of a new movie. He would be in the Justice League movie if it gets made. He doesn't need a movie to warrant a purchase though. He was number seven on IGN's list of 100 greatest comic heroes.

Are you purchasing Rage? If so, where you getting him from dude:dunno

Back