Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys getting this Spidey and FrodoBaggins10?

Ski

I have to admit I AM considering it Skiman... I am just not sure about the expense... as it may mean I have to put off getting some older pieces.,.. you know of what I speak...:wink1:. I just think it will look nice in a display with Supes, Bats, Cap, Spiderman, etc.. Not to mention I am a big Hal Jordan fan. I am totally shocked by my OWN reaction.

You picking this up Ski???

I have to admit I AM considering it Skiman... I am just not sure about the expense... as it may mean I have to put off getting some older pieces.,.. you know of what I speak...:wink1:. I just think it will look nice in a display with Supes, Bats, Cap, Spiderman, etc.. Not to mention I am a big Hal Jordan fan. I am totally shocked by my OWN reaction.

Everythang. :frank

Ski

Are you guys getting this Spidey and FrodoBaggins10?

Ski

Quit with the Frodobaggins name calling! :lecture After all, i'm not the one who's 3ft 6 and built like a pug! :cuss

Love you really Ski :inlove

Not sure dude, i do like it but funds are rapidly running out...tell me you've pre ordered it!

^^^

Everythang. :frank

Ski

Quit with the Frodobaggins name calling! :lecture After all, i'm not the one who's 3ft 6 and built like a pug! :cuss

^ :rotfl

I love my cat. :yess:

@ Spidey, com'on man I have NAMOR piece, nothing gets by me. :monkey1

Ski

Not sure dude, i do like it but funds are rapidly running out...tell me you've pre ordered it!
PRE ORDERS: WOLVERINE LSF, IRON MAN MK VII 1:1 BUST, IRON MAN MK VI LSB, BATMAN PF EX, R2D2/C3PO PF EX, HULK MAQUETTE, HAWKEYE PF, JACK SPARROW PF EX, GALACTUS, 1/6 89 BATMOBILE FUTURE PRE ORDERS: DOOM LSF, 1/6 66 BATMOBILE, SUPERMAN PF EX

Just those highlighted objects totals WHAT... $7000... and ALL of them are open ES as of now ... I think... if you are running out of funds we KNOW who that falls on:rotfl... and there are some ways to free up some funds and revisit those pieces LATER!!!:lecture

lol, the fact that SS has not labelled it 1/4 scale, which they have done for every other recent piece, makes me pretty sure.

Regardless, I would not get it even if it was 1/4 scale. Congrats to those that like it, but the fact that a run of only 750 remains readily available at this stage speaks to how "great" this statue is.

Just those highlighted objects totals WHAT... $7000... and ALL of them are open ES as of now ... I think... if you are running out of funds we KNOW who that falls on:rotfl... and there are some ways to free up some funds and revisit those pieces LATER!!!:lecture

Yes, Sideshows fault! Damn them! :lecture

Pretty much thats spot on...i think most people buy the pieces they like. Only been in this game for over a year and its starting to show the strain! How do you do it Ski, how do you do it? :dunno

I think everything on your order list is on mine with the exception of Captain Jackpothead, I'm just not a big POTC fan. :)

but I have tons of 1/6 on pre-order, flexing etc... I'm getting the 89 Mobile as well, I have the Tumbler and Batpod so I'm going to keep collecting Batman 1/6 vehicles.

I love the new Tron movie so I also want the Sam Flynn and Cycle but it looks like it'll be rotting on the shelves for a bit at the shops so I'll hold off a bit on that one.

Ski

I think everything on your order list is on mine with the exception of Captain Jackpothead, I'm just not a big POTC fan. :)

Ski

Funny you mentioned him as i only got PO'd after i sold the original one and then found out about the low 120 ES. May keep him, will decide when he arrives.

Serious Merchandise you got coming Ski...bet you havent got the Indiana Jones LSF on pre order! ha!

but... but... Burning, do you hate Hal Jordan that much more because there's 20,000 of these?

It just looks like Baggins buys what he likes. :dunno

Ski

I don't care about es size. I just mean that statues with open es will be available for a while so you can postpone them in case you may want to pick up a pf that has an edition size.

Ok that's it, I finally pulled a trigger, EX ordered :rock

750 ES is small for a DC statue, soon or later this piece will sell out and I refuse to pay more than retail in secondary market.

There are 7250 less Green Lantern PF than Batman PF, the number is mind blowing :D

Funny you mentioned him as i only got PO'd after i sold the original one and then found out about the low 120 ES. May keep him, will decide when he arrives.

Serious Merchandise you got coming Ski...bet you havent got the Indiana Jones LSF on pre order! ha!

I'm pretty content with Indiana, I only have the ROTLA PF and I plan to customize a 1/6 version of the Hot Toys, he's one of those pieces that I only need one of in 1/4 and 1/6 scale to represent the love for the movie. WGP in the custom section has a pretty nice sculpt with the correct paint and some mods, I think it could really blow away the HT headsculpt that everyone hated.

Also, not sure how great that would be to have a 1/2 scale Harrison Ford.... :lol Example: It's almost like buying a full scale Black Widow from Ironman or the Avengers... I would really really have to like this actor. :lol I'm not sure what type of conversation the piece could generate by having a 1:1 Scarlet in the house.

Ski

They posted the update for the light up features on Sideshow Experience. I do like that the ring on the regular hand lights up now.

Click

Ok that's it, I finally pulled a trigger, EX ordered :rock

750 ES is small for a DC statue, soon or later this piece will sell out and I refuse to pay more than retail in secondary market.

There are 7250 less Green Lantern PF than Batman PF, the number is mind blowing :D

Okay, Mamba has now given in! EX is on low stock alert! Man, GL is for real! I'm giving myself another hour before making my mind up...:slap

Back