Sideshow: Green Lantern Premium Format (2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Z0gF1zW.jpg

1uc5Xl7.jpg

eFgYJFG.jpg

Up for PO at $700

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibl...um-format-figure-sideshow-collectibles-300762
Seeing it fully not, not so thrilled with it anymore. I do really liked the display base. But yea, like you guys mentioned above, there something off with the anatomy here, particularly between the waist and the thighs. Also, a little odd that this appears to be made to be on the bottom/lower shelf so you can actually see his face. I guess that why the first image is of it sitting on a work desk :LOL:

I know Daniel Bel is a sculptor ppl seem to really love, but I'm thinking Sideshow gave him too much free reign here since he was not only the sculptor but the designer as well

Last edited:
It's up for preorder. I was all in, until I saw all the pics. I would be staring right up his nose. They need to angle the head down a bit, it would be much better.

At 86cm this is a very tall piece. This is the only angle I like, but it's unfortunately too big for my display. I think this would look good lower down in a display

green-lantern_dc-comics_gallery_6556779ac3627.jpg

Back