Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Magnum it really helps.
I will concede that these pics make the statue look nicer. I'm still ot sold on it though. I love the light up but I'm not a fan of the shine, not a fan of the head either, I agree that the head looks a bit stoic for the big punch he's throwing, don't mind the pose so much but still hate the abs sculpt.
Basically I'm still not sold but I now I can totally see people going for it.

Nice to see they put "sideshow exclusive" under the number.

I noticed that too, hopefully it's a permanent return.

Thanks for the pics Magnum it really helps.
I will concede that these pics make the statue look nicer. I'm still ot sold on it though. I love the light up but I'm not a fan of the shine, not a fan of the head either, I agree that the head looks a bit stoic for the big punch he's throwing, don't mind the pose so much but still hate the abs sculpt.
Basically I'm still not sold but I now I can totally see people going for it.

I noticed that too, hopefully it's a permanent return.

Whew, now I can place my order. :wink1:

Wait, I already pre-ordered this months ago. :yess:

Even though I don't like the GL sculpt, you're right. Batman is already sitting and collecting dust on ebay listings and no one's buying. I REALLY wish SS wouldn't overkill the ES on the rest of DC. I wish they would do several Batman and Supes PFs with lower ES for each. That way they would still make money and I could own a more rare collectible. Anyway, I still like the Supes sculpt though, so that's something to look forward to. :)

The prices are stupid. Nobody is going to pay that

"AMMMMMMMMMMAZING! :drool"

000WWW_Marisa_Tomei_014.jpg

Ski

The prices are stupid. Nobody is going to pay that

That plus they are "preorders" on EBay ... We don't have to go very far in these parts to find someone who was burned by these types of deals.... Someone who was strung along till the 45 day PayPal protection period had passed... And then ended up with NO statue for his cash:lecture

Nice that they put the symbol on the ring. Makes me think they did put the S on Superman's cape. If they had these photos when it first went up for order it probably would've sold more.

The face is exactly the same. They've just added a light-up feature for both ring and construct, and have carved the GL symbol on the ring.

Both nice additions, btw.

Also, for some reason their first promo pics showed Hal tilting, but it wasn't like that on the SDCC pics.

Back