Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see they put "sideshow exclusive" under the number.

Yeah... That is nice.

I know it sounds SO weird giving ALL of my *****ing, but I am seriously tempted to hit the order button. I am just wonder how this will look beside Superman and Batman.

Mag you didn't happen to have the Batman Proto as well???

No my friend:) But the regular hand's light up feature is strong too...

535434_560447520646981_1103537509_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am really thinking about this ... Really Kinger?? Not even tempted now??

It's the pose and face. I just can't get into it. As much as I like all the other bells and whistles. I could even deal with the anatomy as it really doesn't bother me. Same with the colors and textures. I want a more strained angry face to go with the pose. Then I could maybe even deal with the pose. But hey, who am I kidding, this is not changing so I don't think this is an instant buy for me.

I still can't pull a trigger on this.

Joker, Batman, Ivy - all no brainer - day one ordered. Supe will be the same, why it is so hard to like this GL piece?

I saw it in person at SDCC, it's pretty nice statue, but hate the shiny paint (wish it's matte), and still not sure if he is 1/4. At SDCC they displayed him next to Batman Bust so it's kind of hard to confirm if he is truly 1/4 scale or not, but he looks small compare to Superman PF and Batman PF.

1441ma.png

Thank you very much for the pictures Magnum Opus.

Green Lantern (Hal) is one of my favorite heroes but I hesitated with this statue. Your pictures convinced me to purchase it.

Back