Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL so true but just not too crazy about the sculpt. Still, he looks better but just not on par with the rest of the DC line. Not even close IMO. Here's hoping WW is spectacular and that SS have learned from this--don't rush sculpts until they're ready. I'm sure Supes is going to look great though regarless of the overkill ES. :) I'll buy Supes direct if the Ex is killer but will wait until the after market if it is just a change out hand (Joker Reg already sells below retail a lot of the time on ebay). Still, love the Supes PF changes already and can't wait for the reveal.

Oh now don't you LIE... You know as well as I do if the Ross inspired head is the EX you will be ALL over that EX like VS on a slutty looking statue!!!!!:lecture.:lol You have already said as much...:nana:

Nope. Light construct does look great but I expect a angrier face when hes getting ready to smash something. Plus the pose is still not growing on me. It is one that I could see aquiring down the line a bit.

:clap..Nice Sticking to your guns King!

:hi5: I agree, plus the paint app, over the top muscular physique. I like GL but I'm fine having a custom, or just not having him at all.

Oh now don't you LIE... You know as well as I do if the Ross inspired head is the EX you will be ALL over that EX like VS on a slutty looking statue!!!!!:lecture.:lol You have already said as much...:nana:

Sure, if a Ross head is the Ex then I'm in, day one no question. That would truly separate this piece from the rest. Sadly, SS has been getting a little lazy when it comes to their Ex pieces lately. Here's hoping Supes will change that :pray::yess: But if it's just some lame "alternate hand holding whatever Ex," then I wait. :lecture

Sure, if a Ross head is the Ex then I'm in, day one no question. That would truly separate this piece from the rest. Sadly, SS has been getting a little lazy when it comes to their Ex pieces lately. Here's hoping Supes will change that :pray::yess: But if it's just some lame "alternate hand holding whatever Ex," then I wait. :lecture

I am right with you. I hope the Supes Ex ROCKS, but right now I think the GL Ex is something special. I have some decisions to make.

does anyone know if the prototype in the photos are from the chinese factory or sideshow ap?

paint looks to be perfect, and ex is a must.

If the end result is close to the photos, i will be very happy and relieved as lantern is a major character of the justice league collection.

Completely untrue. :lecture

As long as it has boobs VS will bite. :monkey3

It is really interesting to read all negative comments about that piece. I am not a big fan of Sideshow at these days cause they get bigger but their quality doesn't in terms of their end products. But I can't do wrong to that piece, it will be injustice. Everybody says the paint application of green is so shiny but it looks so spectacular in hand, believe me:) And the likeness of Hal Jordan is perfect, there is no doubt about it. After the very boring pose of Batman (huge fan of him) this piece is a fresh start of making that Justice League line more dynamic. I believe that Flash will be as dynamic as Green Lantern and they look together so good...

It is really interesting to read all negative comments about that piece. I am not a big fan of Sideshow at these days cause they get bigger but their quality doesn't in terms of their end products. But I can't do wrong to that piece, it will be injustice. Everybody says the paint application of green is so shiny but it looks so spectacular in hand, believe me:) And the likeness of Hal Jordan is perfect, there is no doubt about it. After the very boring pose of Batman (huge fan of him) this piece is a fresh start of making that Justice League line more dynamic. I believe that Flash will be as dynamic as Green Lantern and they look together so good...

I have been one of the MOST vocal detractors of this piece for the last little while, and while this piece is not perfect, it does look IMO better in these pics Magnum. I think people have issues with some of the anatomy being SO visible, the term jacked up comes to mind. If the shoulders and abs had just a little less definition, I.e. we couldn't see every single grouping with such definitive lines between them, then people wouldnt be so off put. It is why some people find extreme body builders grotesque.

I will ask Mag does his hair really come that far forward off of his face??? Just looks a little odd in some of the photos.

With all of that Magnum, thank you so much for these pics... I think people are probably right when they say you have probably sold more Ex statues with these pics...lol

can you please post pics next to PF for scale comparison & pics from distance coz all pics u posted were too much close .... then i think everybody will get idea how big he is n is hand light up is separate..... i mean hand n base have difference buttons

There's only one button which is on the base...

Magnum, did I read somewhere you have updated pics of Elvira? If so, could you throw some pics over at her thread in the horror section? I'm really on the fence with her and some in hand pics would be awesome, thanks!

5PU3AiO.jpg

I know it' silly but after seeing the ex hand, I didn't take the regular hand's pictures:(

Back