Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
426468_560113197347080_1051564180_n.jpg
I guess he will fit well with bat & sup at this angle

This has become a FAR harder statue to resist? I am still not 100% sure, but these were what I was hoping to see for others, and now I am starting to wonder about myself

Last edited:
Wow...I ordered this on day 1, and now I'm really glad I did. Looks great, and the light up fist is a nice touch.

The next few months are shaping up to be awesome, assuming Sideshows current shipping estimates don't change...

I'm still on the fence with this, it didn't look like it scaled well with the Superman & Batman PFs. Looked more like 1/4.5 than 1/4 scale

Sorry, I'm still not drinking the Kool-aid on this piece. Sure, he looks fine, and I like the brighter bulb they used but he doesn't look like a $350 statue PLUS I REALLY dislike the pose. Congrats to those of you who like it though. I will admit it does look better but not enough for me to buy. :) Supes PF on the other hand looks great.

Depending how they do the rest of the JL he would look good at the end from a semi side angle if Flash was on the other side in some sort of Flash like stance.

At the end doing a flash dance.:lol

You getting this Kinger????

Nope. Light construct does look great but I expect a angrier face when hes getting ready to smash something. Plus the pose is still not growing on me. It is one that I could see aquiring down the line a bit.

But this has a low es which you love.

LOL so true but just not too crazy about the sculpt. Still, he looks better but just not on par with the rest of the DC line. Not even close IMO. Here's hoping WW is spectacular and that SS have learned from this--don't rush sculpts until they're ready. I'm sure Supes is going to look great though regarless of the overkill ES. :) I'll buy Supes direct if the Ex is killer but will wait until the after market if it is just a change out hand (Joker Reg already sells below retail a lot of the time on ebay). Still, love the Supes PF changes already and can't wait for the reveal.

Awesome pics. I also ordered this on day 1 as I really wanted the JLA together. Can't wait to get this.

Back