Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orders must be really low for this piece. SSC hasn't even bothered to put up a fake sold out on the EX yet. :lol Wonder how much longer it's going to take to get this wait listed.

Lol your right about that. I'll probably wait for the in hand pictures to make my decision.

I do hope they are better. Honestly I could live with a Reg if this turns out to be amazing. I just can't bite the bullet on it with what I am seeing here.

Orders must be really low for this piece. SSC hasn't even bothered to put up a fake sold out on the EX yet. :lol Wonder how much longer it's going to take to get this wait listed.

We are going into the 5th month of preorders. The Reg isn't even visible on their site yet. Hell there isn't even a Low Quantity warning for it. I am surprised that this is only the second JLA member put up for preorder and they just can't seem to get him over the hump.

Spidey is seriously trolling this thread

Call it BITTER disappointment Dude. EVERYTIME this thread gets bumped up I come in with just the FAINTEST of hopes it is with an updated sculpt that I can hop on and love because Jordan is one of my favorite characters, and the GL books were on an amazing run for like 7 years. I just can't believe the they didn't even consider what the fans of the character or the collectors were saying BEFORE they put this one up. The overwhelming reaction to this piece was negative right out of the gate from SDCC. So why stick to it?? They are paying for that decision now though, but even I wouldn't have though this would be around for MONTHS. This just proves that it doesn't matter how popular a character is. If you don't have a good sculpt you don't have a whole heck of a lot.

P.S. I do hope this comes out and the in hand pics are AMAZING. If they are I am on it, and will be man enough and more then HAPPY enough to admit I was wrong. In the end I desperately WANT an AMAZING GL statue.

Call it BITTER disappointment Dude. EVERYTIME this thread gets bumped up I come in with just the FAINTEST of hopes it is with an updated sculpt that I can hop on and love because Jordan is one of my favorite characters, and the GL books were on an amazing run for like 7 years. I just can't believe the they didn't even consider what the fans of the character or the collectors were saying BEFORE they put this one up. The overwhelming reaction to this piece was negative right out of the gate from SDCC. So why stick to it?? They are paying for that decision now though, but even I wouldn't have though this would be around for MONTHS. This just proves that it doesn't matter how popular a character is. If you don't have a good sculpt you don't have a whole heck of a lot.

P.S. I do hope this comes out and the in hand pics are AMAZING. If they are I am on it, and will be man enough and more then HAPPY enough to admit I was wrong. In the end I desperately WANT an AMAZING GL statue.

indiana-jones-popcorn-reaction-gif.gif

Ski

I still don't get the hate. I know he is not perfect but what is the alternative? Good luck to all hoping for another version. If this doesn't sell I don't see us getting another

I still don't get the hate. I know he is not perfect but what is the alternative? Good luck to all hoping for another version. If this doesn't sell I don't see us getting another

Maybe there is no alternative but that doesn't mean we should get it for that reason.
I've always wanted a Jessica Rabbit statue and thought the WDCC ones were ****. So i waited, I didn't get them just because they were the only ones available. And now SS came out with the best version ever so score.

Patience young grasshopper :lol

I'm pretty sure I have the most posts in the batman thread. Hope that didn't make me a troll:dunno

No, see I am a troll In his oppinion because I don't like the statue, and he does. His oppinion is obviously BETTER than mine today. However, I did think this was a discussion forum not a fanboy gushathon.

Back