Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get, for sure no need to rush, as much hate there is for this piece I will get mine with no problem thank sideshow for appealing to my palate. :hi5: :yess:

With so much hate for this, you'll be able to pick ones up off eBay for half price.

I got mine ordered and feel good. Just glad it wasnt a ryan reynolds versions.

The haters r getn old. Yall get out of here.

I ordered it and I am looking forward to the whining when the in hand pics come in and people can't find one for a decent price anymore.

[Permission to quote this and rub it in if I am wrong]

I'm happy for those who ordered it. It's not that bad really. Just joking mostly.

This statue is so fail. I just simply hate the pose. How could anyone expect to throw punches with force in his position.
He's not throwing any punches imo - he looks as if he's just about to use his ring. I'm obviously talking about the Reg hand. That's why I find the Ex hand a bit awkward.

I ordered it and I am looking forward to the whining when the in hand pics come in and people can't find one for a decent price anymore.

Permission granted. At ease.

Permission granted. At ease.

LOl, I misread that. I thout you were asking for "Permission to quote this and rub it in if I am right". Which I think will be the case.

Which I think will be the case. :)

Oh, and... permission to quote this and rub it in if I am wrong. :monkey1

my custom finally arrived !!
gotta say it blew me away when i opened it up...detail is incredible :clap

modern suit
matte metallic green (no gloss finish)
matte black
pearl white (with slight gloss finish)

only flaw i could find was a couple of black specs in the green resin base (flat base area)...you can only see them when holding it up against the light...not noticeable once placed on table/shelf
one concern i had going in was a little lack of detail regarding his face and hair...but must say it turned out great (i would say it's on par with Sideshow's)...if not a little better

please excuse the pics as my camera is a complete piece of crap :(

these do not capture the metallic green properly (looks pretty flat)...the metallic green actually has a real nice sheen to it

customGL10.jpg

customGL11.jpg

customGL12.jpg

this one shows off the metallic a little better...

customGL13.jpg

and although blurry, this will give you a good comparison for scale

customGL14.jpg

couldn't be happier that i went this route...incredibly dynamic statue !

Looks awesome Shadowfax....thinking of picking one up early next year....definitely looks a whole lot better then SS GL.....Congrats :)

Back