Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even better idea:lol

That or maybe coordinate with SSC so hat maybe some more side characters can get done, and to up their game a bit. If done WELL they could double the production of DC statues by having TWO separate houses working on them simultaneously. Let face it when you get the right team you can do a hell of a lot of good, and despite what some say DC Direct has done some good pieces.

The should now. Before the nu52 came about and the DCD shake up, they made some very nice stuff. Their AH! statues were better and looked more like AH! art than anything SSC made.

The ah line was nice and cost friendly.

I can't believe that the EX is still not sold out... The Vision PF is sold out already...

I can't believe that the EX is still not sold out... The Vision PF is sold out already...

There are what 550 more GLs then Vision.... people have FORGOTTEN this one is out there, as evidenced by the ONE MONTH TIMEPERIOD since anyone posted in this thread. Wait till it is closer to release time.

Can't wait for DarthChrisDK's youtube review on the GL. I also what to see some beautiful books in the background. It gives me a presence of science theater and we are observing the piece at hand.

Ski

Can't wait for DarthChrisDK's youtube review on the GL. I also what to see some beautiful books in the background. It gives me a presence of science theater and we are observing the piece at hand.

Ski

Haha, I can buy it, do my review, and return it... :nana:

Thanks for the comment! :)

Back