Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Neal Adams goodness

glcharge.jpg

Not on the GL PF statue. They missed that one by a mile.

Their Superman PF on the other hand: PERFECT!

No, see I am a troll In his oppinion because I don't like the statue, and he does. His oppinion is obviously BETTER than mine today. However, I did think this was a discussion forum not a fanboy gushathon.

No you are trolling because every oppertunity you have to bring down this statue is taken by you. In this thread and any other. Over and over again. When you see others post an opinion that you disagree with you grt defensive and claim you are entitled to your opinion yet you certainly force yours about GL down others throats. Practice what you preach. We get it... you don't like it. Move on already.

It is cool if you don't like a piece. I hate how the Scarlet Witch turned out. I am staying out of that thread. Going there just irritates me.

No you are trolling because every oppertunity you have to bring down this statue is taken by you. In this thread and any other. Over and over again. When you see others post an opinion that you disagree with you grt defensive and claim you are entitled to your opinion yet you certainly force yours about GL down others throats. Practice what you preach. We get it... you don't like it. Move on already.

It is cool if you don't like a piece. I hate how the Scarlet Witch turned out. I am staying out of that thread. Going there just irritates me.

You know what I can agree that I should probably leave this thread to those who like this statue. In fact I agree with a hell of a lot of what you have said here accept maybe the stuff I have bolded. See I have never thought my opinion is better or more worthy then anyone else's. What I have done is disagree with those who state their opinions as facts or quit frankly talk out off their asses, in an effort to try to convince others that their opinion is actually a totally true thing and not based on their own feelings. It is a failing of the Internet that people state **** that just is not true like it is the word of god, and they expect no one to call them on their ****. I do... It is a pet peve of mine... And perhaps a failing that I don't simply walk away from tangling with idiots. However, with that being said way to call me on my **** when it comes to ruining the fun of others, I shouldnt have been encouraging a dog pile on this statue while others are truly like it.

I will say though... I dearly hope I am wrong about this statue dude... I truly do because if I a not this may be the last Hal Jordan we see for a decade or so because the regular of this is going to be sitting around for a dogs age based on the sales of the Ex. So I am hoping that this looks light years better when people get it in hand, and that I am totally proven wrong... If I am I will TOTALLY be man enough to admit it here and hunker down and buy a statue of one of my favorite characters of ALL TIME.

P.S. I am interested in how many threads you think I have done this over and over again in, but instead of discussing it here could you send me a PM. I only ask for so we can have the discussion and stop my apparent hijacking of the thread because I can only think of 1 time...:wink1:

Last edited:
It is used by a dc direct statue.

Good catch. That could also b the problem here with his pose. There are so many other versions of him already done. Maybe ss was trying to do something different. Something we haven't seen

Good catch. That could also b the problem here with his pose. There are so many other versions of him already done. Maybe ss was trying to do something different. Something we haven't seen

The posses used for the Superman and Batman PFs have also had similar DC Direct statues made. They were the ones based of the Jim Lee covers for his first issues of Superman and Batman? I am just saying it should nphave stopped them from choosing an iconic pose is all.

Back