Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my custom finally arrived !!
gotta say it blew me away when i opened it up...detail is incredible :clap

modern suit
matte metallic green (no gloss finish)
matte black
pearl white (with slight gloss finish)

only flaw i could find was a couple of black specs in the green resin base (flat base area)...you can only see them when holding it up against the light...not noticeable once placed on table/shelf
one concern i had going in was a little lack of detail regarding his face and hair...but must say it turned out great (i would say it's on par with Sideshow's)...if not a little better

please excuse the pics as my camera is a complete piece of crap :(

these do not capture the metallic green properly (looks pretty flat)...the metallic green actually has a real nice sheen to it

customGL10.jpg

customGL11.jpg

customGL12.jpg

this one shows off the metallic a little better...

customGL13.jpg

and although blurry, this will give you a good comparison for scale

customGL14.jpg

couldn't be happier that i went this route...incredibly dynamic statue !

This is going to make the SSC Piece look like a piece of ****.... Congrats

ex still not soldout, it will be hilarious if this turns into a grail 3 years from now.

Well I can't predict the future anymore then ink can ...:wink1:... But the only way I can see this becoming a grail piece is if they do not release another Hal Jordan PF for 10-15 years, and the rest of the Justice League absolutely kicks ass. Then the completest in many may have them I'll the trigger on it. However, honestly has it ever taken 4 MONTHS for a "grail" to sell out???

I like this better than the custom. This statue some people like and others don't. I like it and that's all that matters to me.

I like this better than the custom. This statue some people like and others don't. I like it and that's all that matters to me.

this is not ss best work considering how nice the other dc pf are, but i agree it looks much better than the custom, which seemed more dc direct tier.

I like this statue. If its still around for a good price later down the line then I'll probably get it but I can't afford it at the moment.

I actually have the custom shadowfax has and thought right away I wasn't getting the one from SS when I first saw it at SDCC. But honestly, the more I look at SS version, the more its growing on me. Almost makes me feel like placing an order while I still can. Has it been growing on any of you guys?

I actually have the custom shadowfax has and thought right away I wasn't getting the one from SS when I first saw it at SDCC. But honestly, the more I look at SS version, the more its growing on me. Almost makes me feel like placing an order while I still can. Has it been growing on any of you guys?

I really need to see in hand photos from many angles. I may pick up the EX in the aftermarket if it looks better after it ships to others. I think it could be better but its not disgusting looking.

Oh for sure.... thats why I won't order it until I have all of my ducks in a row so to speak.

I really need to see in hand photos from many angles. I may pick up the EX in the aftermarket if it looks better after it ships to others. I think it could be better but its not disgusting looking.

Understatement of the YEAR so far m8. I know 20 artists who could fart out a sketch better then this sculpt. Especially the portrait and the anatomy.

Back