Premium Format Green Lantern

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An Ex hand holding the power battery is a given.

It's too Bowen-shiny for my liking. I liked it better here:

dcsscpfgreenlanternssc0.jpg

That's the 1:1 bust. It doesn't have arms :lol

I think those that prefer the simple and boring fully sculpted are in the minority - although they are probably more vocal, so it seems like it's one of the "biggest complaints".

I prefer a more realistic look - but some prefer the comic book - absurd anatomy look - it's subjective I know, but previously SSC seemed to be on the more realistic track and they're now going with what's easiest.

Hopefully they get some feedback at SDCC. PFs used to stand out with the various materials. Now they're just 1/4 scale sculpted statues. :dunno

Where's The Mike?? My Mike?? :)

He's been absent on Twitter, too.

If I may make a personal note: it doesn't look all like a to PF to me from this pic, wonder if the Ring lights up that would be concidered a PF, after the Hans Solo Carbonite release?

If I may make a personal note: it doesn't look all like a to PF to me from this pic, wonder if the Ring lights up that would be concidered a PF, after the Hans Solo Carbonite release?
SSC recently made a change--mix media need not be present to classify a statue as "Premium Format." Just 1/4 scale.

Um wow, I'm a huge Green Lantern fan, I have 4 lanterns tattooed to me.

For the first time I'm actually a bit disappointed with this teaser. the Face sculpt isn't what I would have expected and I do not like the shiny paint application to his costume.

I'll reserve judgement for the full reveal but...I'm not excited like I normally would be.

Um wow, I'm a huge Green Lantern fan, I have 4 lanterns tattooed to me.

For the first time I'm actually a bit disappointed with this teaser. the Face sculpt isn't what I would have expected and I do not like the shiny paint application to his costume.

I'll reserve judgement for the full reveal but...I'm not excited like I normally would be.

Totally agree, doesn't look a SSC quality product from that teaser :dunno

I can appreciate the idea that the movie had with that being Green Lantern's costume is supposed to look "otherworldly" and as such SideShow isn't gonna give him any cloth pieces so that when he stands next to the rest of the JLA he stands out a bit more. But that's only for if it's Sideshow's attempt with this PF.

What'd be interesting is if he has a light up feature with a larger green light that could reflect off of the paint application so that he has a kind of "green glow" that you usually see him drawn/animated in.

I'll wait to see more reveals before I make a final judgement, but for now he's not bad

4? thats it?

Poozer :nana:

Im up to 9. Gotta get the wife to OK anymore

Pics or it isn't true :p

Seriously I need to see pics of this & the 4 Josh-A-Tron has.

I thought I was the only one mad enough for character tattoos' with my Transformer pieces but I bow to your supperior obbsession :lol:lol

Neil

4? thats it?

Poozer :nana:

Im up to 9. Gotta get the wife to OK anymore

You heard'em pics or it isn't true.

Pics or it isn't true :p

Seriously I need to see pics of this & the 4 Josh-A-Tron has.

I thought I was the only one mad enough for character tattoos' with my Transformer pieces but I bow to your supperior obbsession :lol:lol

Neil

Here, not the best shot of these but it's what I got right now. I'll see if I can yoga myself into a better pic taking position sometime.

315640_2159559999569_1091033269_n.jpg

You heard'em pics or it isn't true.

Here, not the best shot of these but it's what I got right now. I'll see if I can yoga myself into a better pic taking position sometime.

315640_2159559999569_1091033269_n.jpg

Awesome. I have a customer at my store who has this really elaborate tattoo over his chest and arms that incorporate all the different lantern symbols. It's pretty neat.

Back