Green Lantern PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DC does their own statues and busts through DC Direct so they make more money by keeping it in house.

I really wonder if they make more money by keeping it in house. At this point, I think that the Sideshow brand is so strong and popular that DC might sell more and see greater profit even if they have to share that profit with Sideshow because sales would be so much better with Sideshow produced product.

I wonder if the Marvel Sideshow license arrangement forbids Sideshow from getting a DC license?

Has anyone ordered and received this statue yet. i am a marvel collector but green lantern was always my favorite DC character.

Not bad. I don't mind the squirrel. Maybe its the angle of the photo, but the pose is a little weird to me. Kind of looks like he's trying not to poop his pants.

History tells me that this will be had for a lower than MSRP cost relatively soon. I'll be waiting it out.

History tells me that this will be had for a lower than MSRP cost relatively soon. I'll be waiting it out.

Totally agree with you Mike. There's still a new Batman at one of my LCS because they are asking full retail for it. I told him if he'll take $100 for it I'll definitely buy it.

IF you are able to get it for 100$ then that would be a hell of a deal. I'm trying to get my LCS to let go of a JLA Trophy Room multi colored kryptonite prop that they've had forever for a decent price but he isn't budging. The box has turned yellow it's been there so long! I really want it though as a companion piece to my Superman cape and belt set.

The really bargain basement sales will be there you just gotta scope them out. I just nailed the JLA Trophy Room GL Power Battery for $160 shipped and the MSRP is $395 a month ago. The seller literally sent me the box which had so much shelf wear it was ridiculous but the piece inside was fantastic and still sealed up. 60% savings has me thinking that MSRP is for suckers.

The really bargain basement sales will be there you just gotta scope them out. I just nailed the JLA Trophy Room GL Power Battery for $160 shipped and the MSRP is $395 a month ago. The seller literally sent me the box which had so much shelf wear it was ridiculous but the piece inside was fantastic and still sealed up. 60% savings has me thinking that MSRP is for suckers.

Is it the newer metal one? How was the paint? I heard there were a bunch of issues when it first came out.

Yeah the new one. The paint was fine, no chips, no scratches, flawless. The only flaw was that a piece of styrofoam was stuck to the bottom area where you change the batteries, probably due to rotting in the box in varying temperatures but its undistinguishable on display.

Yeah, it seems that the DCD stuff will usually be available for less than retail if you just wait a bit. I've thought about getting this piece... but not 100% convinced I need a 1/4 GL.

Back