Green Lantern Corps movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I said no the last time you brought up Fass Hal didn't I?

I doesn't sound so bad now, for some reason :lol

But I think Chris Pine is more perfecter for Hal.

Reynolds was cool as GL, and Mark Strong was an awesome Sinestro Bring them back, they could be easily written into the DC universe.

I said no the last time you brought up Fass Hal didn't I?

I doesn't sound so bad now, for some reason :lol

But I think Chris Pine is more perfecter for Hal.
Fass has that Neal Adams art look - especially with the old school hair cut like in XFC, but I think my campaign is ultimately doomed to failure, because I just don't see him wanting to pretend to be a cocky American type character. That said, from memory.. he was an Irish dude in Jonah Hex wasn't he?

Reynolds was cool as GL..
See, this is where society is going wrong these days.

Re: Green Lantern Corps.

I just hope to god that they haven't actually cast Tyreese as John Stewart. I'd sooner kick him in the **** than see him be a GL.

Idris Elba matches the character. Also Henry Simmons would be perfect, imo. The guy is 6'4'', and looks and sounds like a super hero.

IUiYKG4.gif

Idris Elba is the obvious choice I think, but I feel like he's missing something. Visually, Common has the perfect John Stewart look IMO, but I don't know anything about his acting ability.

From everyone who posted about it on my GL Group on FB it apparently really looked like Chris Pine in the concept art. Some even saying it looked like Star Trek poster art or something like that just with GL overlay.

Maybe he'll be cast soon and start this ball rolling.

Green-Lantern-Chris-Pine-Fan-Art.jpg

As for Strong, he was asked in an interview whether or not he'd be back if asked and he declined. Unfortunately that ship has sailed, which is really bad because I have a feeling this film will usher in a whole lot of Corps and rings all over the place.

I could accept Pine as Justice League America-era Guy Gardener, but only if he has the bowl cut.

Back