Green Lantern Corps movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GL? Of course not. But like I said, if a good pitch came along, I can see him doing a lowkey CBM. No green screen and typical plots involved, something from the C/D/Indie books, where the best and most interesting material lies.

He'd make a good Question or Spirit if they ever decide to reboot that

He'd make a good Question or Spirit if they ever decide to reboot that

Brooklyn99Insider-Peralta-Holt-Punched+Me-Me+Happy+2.gif

Gos just got awards for La La Land...he isn't doing anything like this

Don't most celebs tend to do these kind of films after award recognition?

Brie Larson
Jared Leto
Cumberbatch
Eddie Redmayne
Michael Keaton

Are some of the recent ones that I can think of. Gosling was in talks for Suicide Squad a while back, so I see no reason why he wouldn't try and star in one of these movies.

Don't most celebs tend to do these kind of films after award recognition?

Brie Larson
Jared Leto
Cumberbatch
Eddie Redmayne
Michael Keaton

Are some of the recent ones that I can think of. Gosling was in talks for Suicide Squad a while back, so I see no reason why he wouldn't try and star in one of these movies.

It depends on the character, I think. Affleck played Batman, cause, well, it's Batman. Captain Marvel will be the second female-helmed CBM, so there's a bit of the whole "girl power" narrative in there. SKWAD was supposed to be a genre-shifter, so i can see why both Hardy & Gosling would be up for it. But I don't think any of these guys would go for a purely Green Screen flick. Dunno, I could very well be wrong, but from Gosling's filmography, he doesn't strike me as the blockbuster type.

I wanted Gosling to play Barry Allen.

There are too many franchises out there, so it's a matter of time before he's in MCU, DCEU, ST, SW, Fox Men or some other big cgi film.

He's too calm and dopey to be Barry Allen.

I remember darthkostis suggested he'd make a good Deadshot, and yeah he would've been better than Smith for sure.

Maybe Constantyne?

He's too calm and dopey to be Barry Allen.

I remember darthkostis suggested he'd make a good Deadshot, and yeah he would've been better than Smith for sure.

Maybe Constantyne?

Dunno if it was me, but yeah, he'd have been a great Flyd. As for Constantine, I'd say no. He's supposed to look like Sting, and not be that pretty. He's a rough around the edges scoundrel. You also need a native Englishman, preferably someone who can do a Scouse accent.

You ask me, I could see him as Ninjak, from Valiant, Green Arrow from DC, and Ghost Rider (Blaze) from Marvel.

He just looks that way. Have you seen the Nice Guys?

Yeah, he was damn funny in the Nice Guys.

It depends on the character, I think. Affleck played Batman, cause, well, it's Batman. Captain Marvel will be the second female-helmed CBM, so there's a bit of the whole "girl power" narrative in there. SKWAD was supposed to be a genre-shifter, so i can see why both Hardy & Gosling would be up for it. But I don't think any of these guys would go for a purely Green Screen flick. Dunno, I could very well be wrong, but from Gosling's filmography, he doesn't strike me as the blockbuster type.

I think sooner or later he'll end up in one these superhero flicks. Too much money and opportunity comes with it.

Dunno if it was me, but yeah, he'd have been a great Flyd. As for Constantine, I'd say no. He's supposed to look like Sting, and not be that pretty. He's a rough around the edges scoundrel. You also need a native Englishman, preferably someone who can do a Scouse accent.
I don't think he's pretty, that's just a meme, he has a weird shaped asymmetrical face.

rs_634x1024-140505160452-634.rRyan-Gosling-jmd-050514.jpg

But yeah, he would need that Liverpool accent. Who would be your pic?

You ask me, I could see him as Ninjak, from Valiant, Green Arrow from DC, and Ghost Rider (Blaze) from Marvel.
If I think about it, I can't see him as any superhero.

Deadshot was probably the one :lol

Ryan Gosling has a Picasso face, but he's still attractive, imo.

He's one of the few people I've seen look better after gaining weight. He used to be very skinny and his face looked really weird.

Still, he looks more like Barry Allen than El Flasho.

I don't think he's pretty, that's just a meme, he has a weird shaped asymmetrical face.

rs_634x1024-140505160452-634.rRyan-Gosling-jmd-050514.jpg

Eh, I think it's also the lack of facial hair, the clothes and tats in this pic. He looks much better when he's wearing suits and whatnot:

suits-2.jpg

But yeah, he would need that Liverpool accent. Who would be your pic?

Dunno, to be honest. Matt Ryan did a good job, so I wouldn't mind him coming back. Colin Farrel could be good as well. I could also see Ewan McGregor and James Mcavoy. Mcavoy played a real scumbag in Filth, and it reminded me of JonCon. Just make sure it's not Edris Elba like some are hoping. JonCon should always have that Sting-look, same as Lucifer, who should have that Bowie-look (although I'm really liking Ellis in the role). I mean, I love me some Elba, and he's definitely being wasted as Heimdall (he'd have been the perfect Blade, being British and all), but he's not JonCon.

If I think about it, I can't see him as any superhero.

I'll stick with Question & Green Arrow for now, but yeah, it's kinda difficult picturing him as a CB character.

Deadshot was probably the one :lol

What, don't you like Deadsmith?

Ryan Gosling has a Picasso face, but he's still attractive, imo.

He's one of the few people I've seen look better after gaining weight. He used to be very skinny and his face looked really weird.

He's definitely an acquired taste, but not as much as someone like say, Cumberbatch, who's the very definition of a weird face. You ask me, most of the recent "heartthrobs" have weird face structures. Evans still looks hawt though, no matter what he wears.

3bace888814c080f8f85099e41774585.jpg

Still, he looks more like Barry Allen than El Flasho.

Props to Miller though. He went from this:

tumblr_miowuojk0u1qhijreo1_500.jpg

To this:

GettyImages-516993004-1458940063.jpg

He's got that square jaw and everything.

Geoff Johns has left his position as CCO of DC to focus on one movie - he is writing and producing Green Lantern Corps under his newly launched movie studio Mad Ghost Productions. Jim Lee has stepped up to CCO of DC alongside Dan DiDio.

On his new website, this little tidbit of info is under the GLC movie description:

Once of DC Comics’ greatest Super Hero universes, the film will feature Hal Jordan and John Stewart…

That's all for now, but it is indeed moving forward in a more concrete manner.

Back