Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never got a response about these from anyone.

6d8df78b3185a75df9adfa157cea02ba.jpg
adb72ede1fe50b1b18e758b61ad3f2e5.jpg

The pvc pieces look like they've been through the ringer. Not too noticeable from afar though. Not sure if this is intentional or not or a recurring issue?

I think it's supposed to look like that. If you look at the pics I posted mine is super weathered too. His hat even has some weathering on mine. I can kind of tell that it's a little lighter than his vest from about 7 feet away. I got number 84. Gonna go over it again today though. Noticed a couple white specks on the paint with my face right next to the statue.

Man SSC seems reluctant to put this up as in stock. You know there must be a bunch of them sitting the the warehouse waiting to be put on discount

I am looking to pick this up now. The in hand pics look really good. Can I use a coupon and reward points on this or is it one or the other?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am looking to pick this up now. The in hand pics look really good. Can I use a coupon and reward points on this or is it one or the other?

Thanks in advance for any help.

It's typically one or the other - they won't let you combine the two, unless in rare circumstances...which I can't think of ATM. :lol

I received mine today, going to unleashed this beast sometime this week! I can't wait to pair him with spidey!:yess:

Back