Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's the only option for a 'battle' scene - but then good luck trying to get both together in the same deltof.

would a deltof support the weight of a PF? I'm considering buying a couple to display some Bowens, but I also have a couple sideshow PF's that I want to display.
Modern age Batman. Green goblin life side bust.
hate to have one of those shelves not be able to support the bigger statues and break.
anyone have a deltof and use it for PF's?

would a deltof support the weight of a PF? I'm considering buying a couple to display some Bowens, but I also have a couple sideshow PF's that I want to display.
hate to have one of those shelves not be able to support the bigger statues and break.

I put Wire Rope clamps underneath the metal crossbeams in the Detolf. Some people think that's enough. Some people layer 2-3 sheets of the glass onto it. I used to have layered glass, but now have 1/4" plexi instead which is stronger. People have used nothing but a single sheet of Ikea Detolf glass and no wire rope clamps and have pictures of the shelf holding 70lbs. I'm not that daring lol. Here are the clamps. You can get them at Home Depot. https://www.e-rigging.com/wire-rope-clips

You'll get a lot of mixed answers of yes and no. Even a pic of someone putting 70lbs of weights on a shelf lol.

At first I was against it, but then I purchased a thick acrylic shelf to use along with 1 piece of glass shelf the Detolf comes with. I also only put my lightest PF's on each shelf being a ssc deadpool (10lbs) and ssc daredevil (12lbs). I wouldn't feel comfortable putting the heavier ones on there.

Yeah over all these years I've been afraid no matter what proof I've seen. Right now I have a Sinestro PF on one of the glass shelves (really light) and on three other shelves the Thor, Goblin, and Spider-Man legendary scale busts which are small but fairly heavy and they've been there a few months and seem alright.

He'll surely fit if you remove one of the glass shelves. I have my Spidey PF on the lower part of a detolf and he fits perfectly fine. I also have have XM Hawkeye and XM Black Widow on the lower (wooden) shelf of detolfs and they also fit perfectly fine. I have lighter pieces like Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch and Mystique above them.

He'll surely fit if you remove one of the glass shelves. I have my Spidey PF on the lower part of a detolf and he fits perfectly fine. I also have have XM Hawkeye and XM Black Widow on the lower (wooden) shelf of detolfs and they also fit perfectly fine. I have lighter pieces like Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch and Mystique above them.

I don't think he'll fit L and D wise.

Back