Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*I think* in order to subsidize the costs of freight to international customers, Sideshow has started to reward Canadians and International customers with a $25 INT-THNKS-XXXXX coupon that is automatically saved to your account after you

A). Place an order

B). You purchase a Premium Format and the item ships

-----

In the past these $25 coupons were only applicable for select in stock items.

Now Sideshow has granted customers access to Pre-Order items as well.

The maximum amount you can apply or "bank" towards a new purchase is $50. If you are international, you typically get a $25 coupon rebate with an expiration. If you "bank" 2 or more coupons the expiration is extended by another month.

You cannot transfer these coupons to others, and I suppose they are also determined by your order history.

I had

Symbiote Spidey, Wolverine, Aquaman, Red Son Wonder Woman, Red Son Superman, and Red Son Batman ship out last summer

I used $50 off on Batman Returns Bruce Wayne Hot Toys

I preordered all four TMNT, and I'm not certain but I may have received $25 codes for each preorder (or for the aforementioned).

I used a $50 code on Angela, and immediately after I was credited another 2 $25 codes that I used on Black Cat PF .... and I still qualified for the double reward points.

A $50 coupon expired back in September... had I known I could use these coupons on PreOrder items back then... I would've PO He-Man or Captain Marvel EX.

VS1976 is the one that mentioned these codes now apply to PreOrder items... so it doesn't suck living in Canada ordering Sideshow pieces as much.

Ah, now I get it. That's actually pretty cool and smart idea to entice more purchases through them - helps everyone out.

As much as I like flex paying most things , this would be great. ^_^

Couldn't you always do that?

I've had a flex pay in the past - granted it was an in-stock piece - but I called before the last payment was due and paid in full. I'm assuming because it was in-stock, it's a different ordeal.

I've had a flex pay in the past - granted it was an in-stock piece - but I called before the last payment was due and paid in full. I'm assuming because it was in-stock, it's a different ordeal.

Yeah it was because it was in stock. Sideshow has some dumb policy they can't wave (currently) , not allowing you to prepay more then a certain amount before they actually have the item in stock.

Yeah it was because it was in stock. Sideshow has some dumb policy they can't wave (currently) , not allowing you to prepay more then a certain amount before they actually have the item in stock.

Yeah, that makes no sense to me.

But doesn't Sideshow's last Flex Pay coincide with shipping dates for one-time pay customers?

yeah I tried checking out Green Goblin now... says $70.60 for shipping.

I guess (being Canadian) I would receive a $25 coupon for a future order

so 70.60 - 25 = 45$ isn't that bad since most people in the states are quoted at $37 for shipping

We'll see.

How heavy is Vader btw?

Superman PF is now $60 to ship to Canada, I paid $25 for shipping when it came out.

Seems like they are mixing and matching pricing / promotions.

I am not sure if it was the weight or size that they charge by, I got three that day, Aquaman, Vader and Wolverine. Vader was not much heavier than the other two but the box was much bigger. The other two were about 65 for Aquaman to ship and Wolverine was about 60.

I am not sure if it was the weight or size that they charge by, I got three that day, Aquaman, Vader and Wolverine. Vader was not much heavier than the other two but the box was much bigger. The other two were about 65 for Aquaman to ship and Wolverine was about 60.

It should be by dimensional weight.

Think this was in regards to using Paypal as a payment. At least that's what I was referring to at the start of that conversation..

*I think* in order to subsidize the costs of freight to international customers, Sideshow has started to reward Canadians and International customers with a $25 INT-THNKS-XXXXX coupon that is automatically saved to your account after you

A). Place an order

B). You purchase a Premium Format and the item ships

-----

In the past these $25 coupons were only applicable for select in stock items.

Now Sideshow has granted customers access to Pre-Order items as well.

The maximum amount you can apply or "bank" towards a new purchase is $50. If you are international, you typically get a $25 coupon rebate with an expiration. If you "bank" 2 or more coupons the expiration is extended by another month.

You cannot transfer these coupons to others, and I suppose they are also determined by your order history.

I had

Symbiote Spidey, Wolverine, Aquaman, Red Son Wonder Woman, Red Son Superman, and Red Son Batman ship out last summer

I used $50 off on Batman Returns Bruce Wayne Hot Toys

I preordered all four TMNT, and I'm not certain but I may have received $25 codes for each preorder (or for the aforementioned).

I used a $50 code on Angela, and immediately after I was credited another 2 $25 codes that I used on Black Cat PF .... and I still qualified for the double reward points.

A $50 coupon expired back in September... had I known I could use these coupons on PreOrder items back then... I would've PO He-Man or Captain Marvel EX.

VS1976 is the one that mentioned these codes now apply to PreOrder items... so it doesn't suck living in Canada ordering Sideshow pieces as much.

HMM. The only code I've ever gotten that worked on everything including PO's was the Fall promo code that came on the shipper for my Sandtrooper PF. I did get a code for $25 off of in-stock marvel pieces after Pre-ordering the Black Cat PF, and the same for Star Wars items after PO'ing the Kylo Ren PF, but neither codes work on Pre-orders, just some in-stock items. I'm in Ontario.

HMM. The only code I've ever gotten that worked on everything including PO's was the Fall promo code that came on the shipper for my Sandtrooper PF. I did get a code for $25 off of in-stock marvel pieces after Pre-ordering the Black Cat PF, and the same for Star Wars items after PO'ing the Kylo Ren PF, but neither codes work on Pre-orders, just some in-stock items. I'm in Ontario.

I need to start checking these darn codes on the boxes. I'm missing out on free money here.

Adds up.

I've YET to use any of these codes. Gets me sick seeing the savings that I'm not cashing in on. :lol

Very nice. Still haven't ordered this yet but plan on picking it up at some point.

Every time I look at the statue it reminds me of Daniel san!

29DAFBE300000578-0-image-a-5_1435001765532.jpg

That is very possibly a production sample. It may be darn close to what your getting. I have a feeling SS is upping their game a bit with QC. The latest He-Man statue looks killer among others. My Brown Wolverine PF looks fantastic paint wise.

Those pics look great. I'm getting excited for this again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back