Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the production photos - and I hope SSC delivers here.

The pose could have been better - but it's growing on me. The "Danielson" pose isn't quite what I was looking for, but the more I see it, the more I'm content.

The sculpt for Goblin is everything I'd want though. I just really, really like it. The smoke base for all of these pieces was lazy of Sideshow, but it does tie things together to an extent.

This shows eyelines will not be what you'd want. GG will have to be raised.

300375_press18.jpg

Good call there. Yeah, that close together, it'll be hard to recreate a battle scene. I'll probably have these displayed on different shelves anyway.

This shows eyelines will not be what you'd want. GG will have to be raised.

300375_press18.jpg

Goblin's eyes are kinda looking in an upwards motion, plus I think it looks like Spiderman is more trying to get away from the explosion. Either way I have Spidey in the top half of a detolf and GG is going to be too big to fit in anything I have now so he will probably sit on top of a detolf across from Spidey anyway. Can't wait to see this guy in person tho, looks great in the preview pics!

That video makes him look even more awesome.

I love how they edit the video though to make it look like it takes seconds to assemble.

They need to make the video more realistic:

1.) Remove color box from the shipper (5 minutes)
2.) Remove styrofoam from the color box (5 minutes)
3.) Free the tape from the styrofoam clam shell, despite numerous attempts and failing already (5 minutes)
4.) Slowly opening the clam shell hoping that you have 'top' side up and 'bottom' side down - and holding you breath, slowing opening the piece (5 minutes)
5.) Unwrapping the tissue paper and inspect each piece (15 minutes)
6.) Repeat step 5 again - looking again for QC issues (5 minutes)
7.) Figure out how to assemble the piece (??? minutes)
8.) Actually assemble the piece (20+ minutes - includes spending inexplicable time trying to fit pegs into a holes that looks like they should fit well, but don't.)
9.) Enjoy the piece (1 minute)
10.) Nap

Last edited:
That video makes him look even more awesome.

I love how they edit the video though to make it look like it takes seconds to assemble.

They need to make the video more realistic:

1.) Remove color box from the shipper (5 minutes)
2.) Remove styrofoam from the color box (5 minutes)
3.) Free the tape from the styrofoam clam shell, despite numerous attempts and failing already (5 minutes)
4.) Slowly opening the clam shell hoping that you have 'top' side up and 'bottom' side down - and holding you breath, slowing opening the piece (5 minutes)
5.) Unwrapping the tissue paper and inspect each piece (15 minutes)
6.) Repeat step 3 again - looking again for QC issues (5 minutes)
7.) Figure out how to assemble the piece (??? minutes)
8.) Actually assemble the piece (20+ minutes - includes spending inexplicable time trying to fit more of more pegs into a hole that looks like it should fit well, but doesn't.)
9.) Enjoy the piece (1 minute)
10.) Nap

:rotfl

Yeah, that's the only option for a 'battle' scene - but then good luck trying to get both together in the same deltof.

Lol that's a tough task, but I thinking depending on how you position them it might be doable. On the top of the detolf of course. I don't believe GG will fit on the inside.

Lol that's a tough task, but I thinking depending on how you position them it might be doable. On the top of the detolf of course. I don't believe GG will fit on the inside.

Yeah, I try not to put any pieces on top - unless they won't fit at all in a detolf.

Back