Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still can't choose between getting this, or Gamora and Captain Marvel.

I can't decide either getting a Spidey-centric shelf or a Marvel heroes shelf... Spidey is my favorite and all of his characters mean something to me but I don't wanna invest in the line and just have 2 statues.

So what's your detailed take on this Mamba? Comments on paint/colors, pose, size/scale, finer details, alignment with Spidey PF,...etc?

Paint and colors look so damn good, but it's a proto so I would not expect to get the exact same quality but hopefully close. Pose is perfect for me, this will look much better when display above eye level. The statue itself is bigger than I thought, the base is huge. Bottom line I was so impressed when I saw it in person. If I didn't see this in person I probably would have passed on it.

Man I didn't like the look of spidey or this when I first saw pictures. Traded for spidey and love him, and saw this at Wondercon and am really impressed. Got a 10% coupon right now so I think I'm gonna cave...

Man I didn't like the look of spidey or this when I first saw pictures. Traded for spidey and love him, and saw this at Wondercon and am really impressed. Got a 10% coupon right now so I think I'm gonna cave...

I say go for it. Why not ....

line of vision they match, spideys arm is hyper extend upwards.

I'm sure they thought about this during the design phase

line of vision they match, spideys arm is hyper extend upwards.

I'm sure they thought about this during the design phase

*Maybe* the eyes are close [although I don't think so], but no way the arm does. Makes zero sense that he's shooting over GG's head.

But it's an easy fix.

*Maybe* the eyes are close [although I don't think so], but no way the arm does. Makes zero sense that he's shooting over GG's head.

But it's an easy fix.
I think he is red escaping the beam that is exploding from GG bombs.

Over here.

Wondering why there are not better pics or vids of Green Goblin posted from WonderCon? Seems that most pics have awful glass glare, & vids are nowhere close to showing details, & that includes Spidey PF. Is hype already gone, & people just moving on? Really? Already?

Wondering why there are not better pics or vids of Green Goblin posted from WonderCon? Seems that most pics have awful glass glare, & vids are nowhere close to showing details, & that includes Spidey PF. Is hype already gone, & people just moving on? Really? Already?
Spidey is in my collection, the only hype I need is staring at him daily. Gobby has a while before he ships and you'll get another chance at vids and photos in about 3 months.

Spidey is in my collection, the only hype I need is staring at him daily. Gobby has a while before he ships and you'll get another chance at vids and photos in about 3 months.

Yeah, I know more will come down the line, just felt GG deserved more attention, as the opportunity was right there. Especially after reading the eye witness posts, which were all pretty much blown away. It's not a question for me having to confirm anything, as I already have GG on order. Just want him to sell out quickly, hoping SS will then showcase/release next Spidey villain sooner. Hoping it's Doc, but after so many years of waiting for any villains to compliment Spidey Com, anything will do.

P.S. Congrats on Spidey PF, looks killer!

GG hasn't sold out because there's no EX and the price point is quite high. It's a great looking PFs though.

I thought I had 1 payment left and I was mixed up. Still 3 payments left on Spidey...arg!!!!!

GG hasn't sold out because there's no EX and the price point is quite high. It's a great looking PFs though.

Tell me about it man. I bitched hard, long, & loud in regards to the insane pricing, & logically missed follow through with a classic portrait ex, or any ex for that matter. But still, only 2k of GG are being produced, compared with Spidey's bloated 7500 total edition size. There is going to be a lot of single Spidey's going to the prom alone when this wickedly sculpted GG is sold out. Unless other GG offerings are the plan, a lot of Spidey PF owners will surely regret passing this up.

But it's an easy fix.

Actually it does, if he were shooting his web below or at Green Goblin from a psychics standpoint he wouldn't latch on to swing in a perfect pendulum motion to reach his target. We are talking about the conversion of potential energy into kinetic energy. Plus in order to have a perfectly concave up swing it's safe to say spidery needs to latch onto another building considering he's currently on a building falling backwards.

But it's an easy fix.

Actually it does, if he were shooting his web below or at Green Goblin from a psychics standpoint he wouldn't latch on to swing in a perfect pendulum motion to reach his target. We are talking about the conversion of potential energy into kinetic energy. Plus in order to have a perfectly concave up swing it's safe to say spidery needs to latch onto another building considering he's currently on a building falling backwards.

These types of posts are why I enjoy spending time here. Different views from different people.

Last edited:
Yeah, in my mind it's an attack gesture. The "ball" web he shoots, or trying to hit GG in the face/blind him.

Doesn't matter, both look fantastic :blissy

Back