Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to pull the trigger on this one. If not Black Spidey will be lonely.

If sideshow makes a venom to go along with these I think I'll switch out the Spider-Man bases. Symbiote to fight green goblin with the base that has bombs on it. Then have red and blue fight venom.

This is the BEST GG I've seen, pre-ordered!
By pictures this looks so better than the Spidey that goes along with it, but I think I am going to have to still have to drop down on that spidey.

This is the BEST GG I've seen, pre-ordered!
By pictures this looks so better than the Spidey that goes along with it, but I think I am going to have to still have to drop down on that spidey.

I'm in for this one too.... Cant wait to set him up in battle with my new Spidey statue.

Decided on getting the spidey to pair up with him, payment plans here we go come....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Decided on getting the spidey to pair up with him, payment plans here we go come....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Great choice. I have Spidey and really feel it's a very nice dynamic piece. He will go great with Goblin.

This will complement Spidey nicely.

Sure will, just posted pics of my Spidey in the other thread in case some are on the fence about getting both. I really wouldn't want to miss out on Spidey if you are already getting Goblin.

Man I'm gonna break down and order him soon... Symbiote vs GG, and Classic vs Venom will make a nice display.

Goblin sculpt is sublime. I don't think anyone will regret the purchase once in hand. Yeah, price is a *****, & no ex is a sad joke, but I still believe that this is a sleeper, which will be hugely sought after once the dust/smoke clears.

So one of my local comic shops carries Sideshow, and the owner always pesters me to remind me, "we can order any Sideshow statue for you!"

I pass most of the time, since they can't get Exclusives. But since GG doesn't have an exclusive, I thought I would give it a shot. Until:

1) They wouldn't take a 25% off punch card I filled up,
2) They wouldn't offer *any* discount,
3) They wanted at least a 50% deposit up front

So I get no discount, no reward points, have to pay a larger deposit, and get to pay sales tax? Sweet deal.

I'll probably just pick this up with reward points from Sideshow.

Yikes! Sorry to hear that.

Can't help but feel bad when that happens. Each LCS is trying to run a business, but at the same time we collectors want the best deals. We wish we can support our LCS, but can't at times.

I'm going to be honest. Being a Sideshow retailer was more a pain than rewarding when I did it, but the reason I did it was to get people into the shop to sell items I made more money on. Percentage wise you make much more on dc collectibles and bowens than you do the higher end stuff.

I'm going to be honest. Being a Sideshow retailer was more a pain than rewarding when I did it, but the reason I did it was to get people into the shop to sell items I made more money on. Percentage wise you make much more on dc collectibles and bowens than you do the higher end stuff.

I heard this from my LCS when I asked why they don't carry Sideshow products. They now just deal with statues in the monthly Previews book.

I heard this from my LCS when I asked why they don't carry Sideshow products. They now just deal with statues in the monthly Previews book.

It's the less risky way to go. You're retailer discount on DC Comics extends to DC Collectibles and Bowens and Diamond Select stuff usually has a good wholesale price where you can negotiate price with a customer and not lose your shirt on the deal. Very hard to do on Sideshow stuff. I don't blame LCS' for carrying only those items.

I just PO'd the GG and used the 10% off code Sideshow gave me. WINNING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just hope a lot of clear, detailed pics and vids are posted from the Con regarding this outstanding Goblin rendition. As a huge plus, if Sideshow can reveal at least one additional Spidey villain, Venom or Doc Ock ?, would be cherry on top. And for Con attendees, please ask the Sideshow people how deep they plan to go with this line? Can't believe we still can't get a straight, simple answer from Sideshow.

Pre ordered GG :) new to collecting. My first was a Lobo PF. Then I saw the GG and had to order it. so now I have to get a Spiderman to go with him and came late to the party so I missed out on the last one with the pumpkin bombs on the base :(
anyway, I was wondering why no Exclusive for this statue?

Sideshow said they were about to miss a deadline or something so they didn't have time to make another head. Something along those lines.

WTF happened to Sideshow shipping rates? Just noticed that Goblin shipping is pegged at $71.00??? I have this on order, and swallowed the bloated price, lack of second portrait, but now shipping charges almost being doubled from the usual $40.00 to $45.00? I live in Canada, always have, so what has changed? I mean is this for real???

Back