Premium Format Green Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great looking piece, but I cant help when I look at it and think of the original ghost (Michelin tireman) from ghost busters when I see the smoke clouds...

Do to the edition size of Spiderman being so high, I think the 2000 Goblins will sell pretty fast once there are more Spiderman PFs sold. Not everyone will be able to have this diorama.

I just ordered this today with a coupon, the price still hurts but displaying this with the new Spiderman is a must imo.

Damn! I just got the 10% pop up discount on GG but I can't use it. I'm assuming that's because I used a 10% pop up on Aquaman today. The codes are different so they didn't stop the discount because of that. Does anyone know if there is a time frame between applying discount codes or is it one and done? If I knew I wasn't eligible for another 10% code I probably would have bought GG instead of Aquaman.

So this 10% off coupon is only for one time use per account? One and done type of deal?

I tried on GG but never got the pop up for discount.

I'm glad you got one man. I was lucky enough for the 10%, but I hope I can use another one on Capt. Marvel or something else.

Thanks bro...yeah I probably could have gotten 10% if keep trying but I don't have the patient to do it, 5% is good enough.

I saw this statue at wondercon, it's amazing, he looks fantastic with Spidey. I gotta have it and the ES is pretty low for sideshow.

I'm glad you got one man. I was lucky enough for the 10%, but I hope I can use another one on Capt. Marvel or something else.

Think they're cracking down. I used a 5% on Spider-Man, then a month later got a 10% for Dark Phoenix but when I went to complete my order I got an error saying I had already used this discount. Wonder if a certain amount of time has to pass or if it's simply one per account now.

Yeah seeing this in person really changed my mind on it. Also I asked the rep and he said the glider and goblin would probably be one piece to keep it more stable.

How do GG details compare to Spiderman PF? Paint, shading, finer sculptural details, ....etc? Does GG's gaze line-up with Spidey's?

Thanks bro...yeah I probably could have gotten 10% if keep trying but I don't have the patient to do it, 5% is good enough.

I saw this statue at wondercon, it's amazing, he looks fantastic with Spidey. I gotta have it and the ES is pretty low for sideshow.

So what's your detailed take on this Mamba? Comments on paint/colors, pose, size/scale, finer details, alignment with Spidey PF,...etc?

I'd say zero chance if SS's info is correct:

412352933.jpg

Spidey is 25 1/4" tall, while GG is listed at 23". Spidey's hand is pointed upward slightly.

GG will need a base to adjust sight lines.

I see an opportunity for someone to make and cast a nice resin addition for GG.

Over here.

Back